You/Utahime Iori - Denial

TW: Death

"I'm a little busy, Gojo

"I'm a little busy, Gojo. What do you want?"

You dodge the curse's several attacks and then ran for cover while trying to listen to what Gojo what saying.

"...so you need to be here."

"I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"The games are next week! You need to be here! Utahime will be here."

"You deal with the games. I'm busy."

"Hellooooo? You didn't hear me say that Utahime was going to be here?"

"Why should I care that she's going to be there? She hates us."

He lets out a loud groan before answering.

"I might wear a blindfold but you really are blind. Utahime hates me but she loves you. Like she's in love with you. Do I need to...."

"Gojo!" You yell at him as you barely dodge another to the curse's attack. "I'll be there. Just stop bothering me! I'm busy."

"Yes! Don't worry about a thing. I'll take....."

He trails off when he realizes you had already hung up on him. The first step to his plan of getting the two of you together was complete.

X

"Soooo. The two of you are semi-grades 1. Maybe you should..."

"I'm too busy for anything."

"I prefer to work alone."

The two answer at the same time. Gojo laughs and turns to look at the screen of the event.

"It was just a suggestion."

You turn to glare at him when you see Utahime was focused on the screen. He raised his brows at you in a suggestive manner and you flipped him off.

"If the two of you could stop messing around. That will be nice."

Utahime tells the two of you. Both of you apologize and focus your attention on the screen.

X

After the attack, the rest of the events were postponed for another day. You've been talking to Gojo about what had happened when Utahime decided to join the two of you.

"We have an event tomorrow. The two of you shouldn't be out here so late."

You opened your mouth to answer but Gojo beat you to it.

"We're used to working long hours! 12AM is nothing. Is there an actual reason as to why you're giving us curfew."

"Well I just want the game to be fair. The two of you are going to be tired. I'm just trying to make sure that we beat you fair and square. Do whatvever the two of you want to do!"