You/Kyouko Hori - Hands

(Horimiya)

AN: I have never seen this anime so characters might be OCC.

AN2: I don't know where I was going with this so I apologize. I could redo it if you wish

The two of you were working on a school assignment when you suddenly feel her staring at you

The two of you were working on a school assignment when you suddenly feel her staring at you. More specially at your hands. You try to ignore it but it's impossible. You eventually stop writing to turn and face her.

"What?"

"Yours hands."

You hold out your hands in front of your face to stare at them. You look at her with a raised brow.

"What about my hands?"

She grabs your wrist to move your hand closer to her. You hold your breath as she places her hand against yours.

"They're so tiny!"

Before you could pull your hand away, she interlocks your fingers. You're surprised by the sudden hand holding as she had explicitly told you that she would never hold hands with you.

"Wh...what are you doing? Let go." She doesn't listen. "Let go, idiot!" With your free hand, you lightly slap her. Your action surprises Kyouko, making her let go. Just as she's about to speak, you cut her off. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to slap you. You just said that...."

You trail off when you see her smiling widely.

"That was perfect. Do it again."

You shake your head, unable to do it. You didn't want to hurt your girlfriend.

"No. That was too much. I can be mean but I don't want to hurt you."

She pouts for a second and then resumes smiling. You're about to ask her what's up when she takes your hand again and makes you wrap it around her throat.

"Just keep it there. Can you do that?"

You're unsure of what to say so you just nod. With your hand wrapped around her throat, she closes her eyes. You weren't sure what she was thinking but you could tell she enjoyed the feeling of your hand around her throat. You couldn't do the slaps but you could give her this.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Esdeath - Revelations

Yor Briar - Mission(Angst)

Tsunade .... - Brat

Zero-Two - Comfort

Onemine - Park

--------------