You/Tamayo - Unity

Tamayo did her best to stop the bleeding but the wound was far too big to seal it. She watched as you got paler with the more blood you lost. She could hear Yushiro talking to her but she couldn't focus on what he was saying. 

"She can't be helped! There's nothing you can do to save her, Lady Tamayo. We need to go before the sun rises!"

Yushiro attempted to pull her away form you but she wouldn't budge. 

"We need to bring her with us."

"Lady Tamayo, please. She'll die soon. She told us that she didn't wish to turn into a demon. We need to respect her wishes."

"I...I can't lose her. I don't want to lose her." She leaned down to whisper in your ear. "Please forgive me."

She always listened to the wishes of her patients but she couldn't do it this time. She was in love with you and didn't wish for you to die. 

Tamayo slices her wrist and allows her blood to fall on your mouth. By now, you had lost conscious. You were barely breathing and your heart was slowing down. It was only a matter of minutes before you passed. Tamayo waited with bated breath as she waited for your transformation. 

Yushiro couldn't wait until the transformation finished. If they waited, they would soon be exposed to the sun. 

"Lady Tamayo, we need to go. If we wait any longer, we'll die."

Tamayo stood up with you in her arms. 

"Lets go."

X

You woke up to find yourself in one of the rooms Tamayo used to let her patients rest. You were confused as to how you had gotten there. The last thing you remember was falling in Tamayo's arms as a demon that you had just killed had clawed out your chest. 

Looking down, you find your chest free of any bandages and scratches. It didn't make any sense. An injury that large should've killed you or at the very least left you with some wounds but there was nothing. 

"You're awake."

She gives you a smile as you meet her eyes. 

"What happened? How am I alive?"

"Lay back down. You need some rest. You've been through a lot."

Tamayo gently pushes you to lay back down as she sits besides you. From her expression, you could tell that she was going to say something that you weren't going to like. Her smile didn't reach her eyes and it made you worry. You had never seen her like this. 

"Tamayo, what's going on? What happened after I killed the demon?"

Unable to meet your eye, Tamayo looks at the jar that held the blood that you would need to drink. 

"There was so much blood. I...I couldn't stop it. I used everything I had but it just wouldn't stop..."

"Tamayo, what did you do?"

She takes a deep breath before turning to face you. 

"I turned you into a demon. I couldn't lose you. I love you, (y/n). I couldn't handle losing someone else that I loved."

You closed your eyes as you took a deep breath to process what Tamayo had told you. While you were never bothered by the fact that your lover was a demon, you couldn't handle the thought of being one. You had told her that you would rather die than turn into one and yet she had ignored your wishes. 

"Did you ever think about what I wanted? I told you that I didn't want to become into a demon."

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I didn't want to lose you."

"I..I know. Can I just have some time alone? I need to process all of this."

Tamayo nods as she stands. 

"That jar has some blood for you to drink. I'll be in my room if you need me. I love you."

You eyed the jar as she walked out. 

"Thank you."

You tell her, unable to tell her that you loved her too. Not after she ignored your wishes. 

X

"How did she take it, Lady Tamayo?"

"I should've listened to you, Yushiro. I shouldn't have turned her into a demon. She hates me."

"Don't say that. She doesn't hate you. She's just processing what happened."

"You weren't there to see her when I told her what I did. She didn't have the same kind eyes, it almost looked like she hated me."

Yushiro wanted to beat you for the pain that you were causing Lady Tamayo but she stopped him before he could leave the room. Unable to do anything else, he just held her as she cried. 

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Suzue Kambe - Hiding

Kokomi Teruhashi - New

Matsuri .... - ??

Maki Zenin - ??

Violet Evergarden - Part 2

--------------

(she turns us into demons because she doesn't want to lose us)