You/Matsuri Mizusawa- Deals

(Citrus)

"I'm trying to talk to you, Matsuri

"I'm trying to talk to you, Matsuri. Can you just focus on me?"

Matsuri sighted and ignored the screen in front of her to look at you. She knew what you were going to tell her and what the outcome of what your talk was going to be.

"You have my attention. What did you want to talk about?"

"Your 'jobs' Matsuri. You need to stop doing them. Do you have any idea of how dangerous they are?"

"I know the risks. I know what I got myself into. You don't have to worry about me. I've taken every precautions to take care of myself."

"That's not what I mean.."

"But you just said that they were dangerous and I'm telling you that I've done everything I could to keep myself safe. What more do you want?"

"For you to quit them!"

"Why would I do that? Do you have any idea how much money I earn from those perverts? It's how I pay for your things. Don't you like it when I pay for your things?"

"Not if that means you're selling yourself!"

Matsuri just laughs and turns back to face the screen.

"I'm not selling myself. That's ridiculous. I told you that I'm keeping myself safe. If you're going to continue arguing about this then just leave. I want to have fun and you're bringing my mood down."

"Matsuri..."

"Leave if you're going to bring it up again."

"Fine!"

You grabbed your things in a hurry and left her alone in the room.

X

Matsuri has been ignoring you since that night and you didn't know what to do. When Yuzu and Mai invited you to eat lunch with them, you jumped at the chance in hopes that they could help you out.

The two of them patiently waited for you to tell them what was going on. After almost 20 minutes of keeping quiet, Yuzu finally asks you.

"..It's just... I don't know how to say this. Matsuri and I got into a fight."

"What why? The two of you are like two peas in a pod. What happened?"

You weren't sure if it was a good idea to bring up the real reason as to why the two of you fought so you came up with a hypothetical situation.

"Her spending habits are outrageous and I'm concerned that she's spending money recklessly. I tried to talk to her about stopping but she shut me down and basically told me to mind my business."

Mai looked at you curiously. Not believing that this was about Matsuri's spending habits.

"This is about her jobs, isn't it?"

Anime Imagines (FxF)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara