You/Suzue Kambe - Hiding

(The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED)

AN: Never seen the anime or read the manga so this might be completely wrong

Haru and Daisuke were sitting besides you as updated you about what happened after the ambulance had taken you to the hospital

"Well considering that he was scared about accidentally killing you, he confessed to everything. He didn't want his charges to get worse for killing a detective."

You let out a sigh as you laid back down on your bed.

"If I had known that getting shot would make him tell us everything, I would've let him shoot me months ago."

"I did not just hear you say that, (y/n)"

You gulp loudly when you find Suzue standing at the entrance of your hospital room. You had known they had called her to let her known that you were in the hospital but considering she was on the other side of the city, you didn't think she would arrive so quickly.

"It was a joke, Suzue! It's just a little annoying that after evading us for so long, he gave up and confessed everything after shooting me."

"Suzue, what are you doing here? Weren't you working on the Jin case?"

Suzue rolls her eyes as she makes her way over to kiss you. After panicking for a second when she got the call about your hospital visit, Suzue decided to rethink the whole hiding your marriage.

"I'm here to visit my injured wife. Can I come not pay her a visit?"

Haru is shocked to hear that the two of you had gotten married.

"What? Since when are the two married? Why didn't you guys tell me?"

You feel a little guilty when you notice the hurt in his eyes.

"We just didn't want to tell everyone. We just told my family."

Hearing this, Haru turns to Daisuke.

"You knew that they got married?"

Daisuke rubs the back of his neck, feeling a little awkward about what was going on. He had honestly thought that you had told him since he was your cousin.

"Yeah. They told us after they signed their marriage license. I thought you knew."

Not having the energy to deal with what he just learned, Haru just stood up and left the room.

"What's his problem?"

Suzue asks Daisuke.

"I don't think he was kidding about the fact that he had feelings for you. Whenever he talked about them to me, I thought it was a joke. I'll go talk to him."

Daisuke excuses himself, leaving the two of you alone.

"I should've told him, right?"

Suzue makes you scoot over so she could sit besides you.

"He's a grown man. He'll get over it. Don't feel bad for not telling him. We kept our marriage a secret for a reason."

You sigh and nod as you let your head rest on your shoulder.

"You're right but I'll still talk to him. I don't want him to hate me. He's my cousin."

"Just don't let him make you feel guilty that you didn't tell him. If he cares about you, he would understand that we just wanted to keep it from everybody for a reason. Now rest and stop thinking about your cousin. You got shot at."

"It was just a scratch."

"Doesn't matter. You still got hurt. Now sleep."

You glared at her but eventually listened to her as you closed your eyes to fall asleep.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kokomi Teruhashi - New

Matsuri .... -  ??

Maki Zenin - ??

Violet Evergarden - Part 2

--------------