47

"I specifically tell you to keep yourself out of trouble Miss Y/N, then the second you leave my office you assault a student again? And now you even have other students doing your work for you?!"

Why can't I move...

Why can't I respond...

Standing frozen in place in front of the principals desk you simply stare down at the floor beneath your feet, your hands nervously pushing the bottom of your skirt down across the fronts of your thighs.

I'm never wearing a skirt again.

Because of me now Tae is in trouble too...if he had just let me react I could have handled myself...

"At this point I don't know what to say to you Miss Y/N. I feel as if I have tried everything with you to try and get you to integrate with the other students."

What do I even say....

There's nothing to say.

If she kicks me out then I'll have to leave...I don't want to leave yet....

"What...What can I do...so you won't kick me out."

Finally moving your gaze up to the woman in front of you your heart falls to your stomach when you see the smirk creeping along her lavender tinted lips, her nails clasping her jacket when she crosses her arms against her chest.

"Ah, I see you are finally beginning to have some respect for authority? Alright then, we can all be coachable once we understand actions have consequences."

...This is for Tae....don't forget that...whatever ridiculous request she has...

"If you get on your knees and give me an apology, then we can consider keeping you on our roster."

....on...my knees...

Narrowing your eyes to slits staring at the woman with a glare set on your face you ball the ends of your skirt into your fists, your eyelashes fluttering and slowly closing as you inhale a deep breath.

This is for Taehyung.

Do it for Taehyung.

Snapping your eyes open and silently nodding you can feel your own pride making your knees shake as you slowly lower yourself down into a crouching position, your entire body shivering with fuming infuriation.

"M-Madam Principal...Please forgive my actions and allow me to stay in your school system."

Keeping your gaze on the woman the entire time as she continues to give you a sultry smirk your eyes finally fall past her down to her purple tinted heels secured on her feet, the silence in the room adding to the discomfort of the situation.

Say something you old hag.

"You have shown me a side of you I knew was deep down in there Miss Y/N. I knew eventually you would come to terms and learn to respect proper authority. I will not consider expulsion this time."

Lifting your body off of the ground and standing back up in front of the woman you lazily sling your bag over your shoulder, your eyes filling with tears as you refuse to look up at the principal holding her condescending gaze on your weak form.

"Can I have a thank you, Miss Y/N?"

Enough...Enough already...

"Th-Thank you. Ma'am."

"You are released Miss Y/N. I'll talk to the boy next."

"He-"

"Hello Helen. I got the call about my son?"

"Ah Miss Kim, I was just finishing up with Miss Y/N here."

Keeping your head down in front of Taehyung's mother who looks at you with a confused gaze you refuse to look at the woman, her arm tugging her son behind her who stares at you in complete shock.

Please don't look at me Tae...I can't face you right now.

"Apparently your son and his friend here, attacked a student in the lunchroom and hurt him quite a bit."

"...Helen I assure you Taehyung is a good boy, he's never gotten in trouble in his life I have taught him well-"

"And Miss Kim I want to tell you that your son indeed, attacked a student."

Moving your teary eyes over to Taehyung's mother you watch her face twist in utter shock, her head turning to her son who frantically shakes her holding up his board.

"Mama! Those bullies pulled up Y/N's skirt! I had to do it!"

".....Helen it sounds like my son is saying Y/N was assaulted by a student first?"

"We don't have that footage Miss Kim, however that does not change the fact that he physically harmed another fellow student."

"If my son sees a woman being assaulted I can hardly imagine you reprimanding him for protecting one of his female students? My son has never been violent not once in his life Helen, you can't honestly believe that he did this with no means to it."

...Tae's mom...

Feeling your shoulders lightly relax your moment lasts for only a second until you see the principal return to her defensive stance, her eyes narrowing into condescending slits staring down at Taehyung's mother covered in an odd black dust.

"Is that a good basis to go off of Miss Kim? With certain pasts that can be remembered I wouldn't say your son has no violent background. It may be him that doesn't, however should we go down that road?"

Suddenly Taehyung's mothers entire stance changes and her shoulders sink down under the Principal's gaze, her entire form pushing to hold her son at a distance from the woman.

"N-No. I-I understand Helen. I will reprimand him and punish him as needed if that's okay with you. Please don't make him stay after school. I promise he will be punished."

What...but she-

"We've known eachother so long Miss Kim. I'll allow it this time, however next time I won't be so forgiving. In the future I would advise your son to make better acquaintances with students of a higher moral degree."

You bitch.

How dare you.

"Yes Helen. Come on Taehyung we're going home."

"You are free to return to class Miss Y/N. Have a wonderful rest of your day."

Turning your body slowly and watching Taehyung being ushered out of the front doors by his mother your eyes meet for only a moment before he disappears from your sight leaving you standing in the office by yourself.

"Miss Y/N-"

"I'm going."

Your entire body seems as if it's walking on a waterbed as you keep your hand on the lockers sluggishly scooting your feet down the hallway, your knees shaking so badly they threaten to buckle right underneath of you.

What kind of place is this.....

Why did Taehyung's mother suddenly give in to her like that?....

Maybe....

Maybe......this place is too much for me.....

Maybe I can't win.....

(A/N): 🤭