70

"Alright class, I know it's Halloween and you're distracted but that doesn't stop us from learning. Please open your text books to page 367 because today we're learning about, America."

Hearing the subtle groans of the students behind you your hands work as quickly as possible trying to write down the information in your textbook for Tae, a hint of excitement sparking in your chest when you finally open your textbook.

I know a lot about America!

That's one thing I do have memories of with my dad...him telling me all about the different places he saw when he was a kid...how he met my mother in college once he moved here...it was always so interesting...

"Yeah Teach, why would we want to learn about useless Americans?"

"This is geography class Mr. WooMin and I would appreciate it if you would pay attention to your textbook."

"Okay but why would someone want to learn about useless white people?"

"There's more to America than just white people WooMin, America is full of all kinds of different races. That's what makes it an awesome country."

Turning around and snapping back at the male you watch his lips curl up into a disgusting grin, his back arrogantly moving to rest against the back of his plastic chair.

"I don't want to learn anything about America or the useless people in it."

"Alright enough. Class, who can tell me what is one of the major brands that were invented in America?"

Raising your hand proudly you ignore the glares coming from the students around you that show no interest in the topic, your eyes gleaming ready to divulge all the information scanning through your busy mind.

"Yes Miss Y/N?"

"Ford."

"That is correct, you really know your stuff."

"Of course, leave it to the loser to know all about a useless country."

"Excuse me, but like every other country America gives different products and trade to help the worldwide economy despite what others opinions are of the country it takes part in how our world economically works."

"So?"

Glaring back at WooMin again you gently ball your hands into fists before turning back to face the teacher, your blood boiling in anger as Taehyung stares at you curiously.

Keep your cool Y/N.

If you don't then you'll be late spending Halloween with Tae.

"Can someone tell me a large restaurant chain that was created in America?"

Raising your hand again the teacher cracks a light grin before calling on you, the shimmer once again returning to your eyes once you answer.

"McDonald's."

"Of course the fatass would know all about what restaurants came from where."

"Shut up WooMin."

Turning back to look at him again you feel your heart beginning to beat erratically in your chest at your growing adrenaline, your stare stone cold when the male leans forward and props his face up on his desk lazily.

"What I was just speaking the truth. Of course you would know all about what food America created, it's made entire nations fat like you are."

"I'm not fat just shut up and read your textbook WooMin."

Man...

Does he have to be so cruel?...

Feeling your stone cold exterior falter at his venomous bites at your looks you exhale a soft breath and turn back towards the teacher, a small pain echoing through your heart as you stare down at the country in front of you colorfully drawn on the shiny pages.