56

Tae isn't at his window again...I hope he's going to be at the usual spot....he was sleeping all day yesterday...

Tugging your maroon colored combat boots over your socks before throwing your backpack over your shoulder you quickly race out the front door of your house, your heart hopping in glee when you see the tall male standing alone at the bus stop, his mask tugged over his face.

I can always count on Tae to be standing there waiting for me...

I mean...for the bus...not for me...

Quickly taking off the porch and bolting over to the boy your bright smile slowly begins to fade from your face, your expression dulling when you see purple bruises becoming visible the closer you get to Taehyung.

What....the...

"Tae..."

Stepping in front of the boy and tugging his mask down under his chin tears immediately well in your eyes when you see the deep purple bruises going from his chin up to his nose and threading up to his ear.

Oh my god....What...

Not noticing his eyes widen at your teary expression Taehyung silently stands in front of you with his hands in his pockets, his eyelids fluttering shut when you reach up and tenderly lay your hand against his unbruised cheek.

What could have possibly happened?...

"Tae, you can't go to school today looking like this."

After removing your hand from his cheek and getting out your board you watch the boy sluggishly pull out his own, his shaky hands slowly moving across the slick material with his marker.

"I don't like staying home.."

"You're hurt..."

"It's okay Y/N-ah. I'll be okay."

But...you aren't okay...

"What happened?"

"Sometimes I get upset...that's all..."

Pushing your lip out into a small pout and staring towards the road where the old bus comes throwing dust in the air you watch Taehyung quickly tug his mask up, his eyes staying trained at the floor until the both of you get to your regular bus seat.

Did he do this to himself?...

I hardly doubt his mom could do this to him...she's so thin she looks like she would blow away with the right strength of breeze....

Why would he do something like this to himself?...

....is that why he was sleeping for so long?...

Threading your gaze over to Taehyung who calmly stares out the window you feel your heart constrict in your chest, more shiny tears beginning to well in your sore eyes.

What could have caused this?...

....I need to ask his mother.

She was here yesterday.

She'll most likely be there today after school...

...Would she tell me about what happened to him is I asked?

She isn't exactly the warm open type.

I have to find out somehow...I've always seen Tae smiling...no matter what...like at our picnic...he always looks so happy...

What could make him so sad that he would hurt himself?....

...........................

Okay Y/N.

Just get through the day.

That's all you have to do is get through the day without causing any problems.

Casually walking with Taehyung down the hallway trying to keep your eyes down to not make eye contact with the rest of the students your teeth grit together when you hear the whisper coming down the hall, a small frustrated huff puffing from your lips.

"Look. Seems like the beats the hell out of anyone in her life."

"She's hurting the weird kid, looks like WooMin was too much for her."

Assholes.

As if I would ever hurt Tae.

WooMin is always the one that starts this shit!

Squeezing Taehyung's hand as he walks behind you silently you try your best to ignore the students vile whispers, your entire body jumping when a familiar voice slithers out your name.

"Miss Y/N. May I have a word?"

Oh hell.

"I haven't done anything, I just got here."

"It isn't about any of that, it's about your request that you put in my box?"

"...I thought those were anonymous."

"Well I just wanted to take a moment and let you know that because of our school and how we like to structure our staff, we can't meet your request at the moment and sadly I have to decline your request. However if you have a more realistic request to put in then my office is always open."

....Bitch.

Turning your head to glare at the woman giving you a sickly sweet smile tapping her freshly done purple nails on the doorframe you simply give her a nod, your eyes moving down to the necklace hanging around her neck.

"That's a nice necklace you have there."

"Ah. A woman of taste I see. Thank you."

"That's okay though, I didn't figure you would honor my request. Thanks for considering it though."

"It was nice talking with you, Miss Y/N."

Nodding your head sharply before turning away from the woman and continuing your path down the hallway you stop when Tae lets out a tiny whine, your eyes glancing down to the shaky letters written on his board.

"Did you get in trouble again?"

"No Tae, she was just telling me about a request I put in."

Returning to your path down the busy hallway crowded with students spitting horrific things your way you and Taehyung quickly file into the classroom and take your seats, your eyes shifting down to your phone that buzzes sitting on top your thigh.

From: Mother
"Hey honey! Just texting to make sure you didn't need anything! Hope everything is going well! Love Mom.

You always message me that...everytime you visit me...you always message me the next day...

Picking the phone up before the bell rings and staring down at the words on the screen you heave out a deep sigh, your heart beginning to race in your chest as you begin typing.

To: Mom
I'm doing fine. However...There is something I would like...if you don't mind.

(A/N): Goodness I'm sorry this took me so long. This story is so difficult I'm struggling so much 😅

Also Y/N's outfit