62

Oh damn...my hand hurts so bad.

As your English teacher drones on about the old book you're reading you make sure to write every word he's saying down in the paper, little red marks burning into your skin from doing this for four classes straight.

My hand can't hurt too bad though...I still have one more class to do this with...

"Alright class, tonight I would like you to read to chapters 30-36 and write a one page essay on what you have read."

Oh thank god it's over.

Finally dropping your pencil and sitting straight up in your seat you exhale a soft breath and flick your eyes over to Taehyung who quietly sits at his desk, his lips playing a grin when he sees you looking at him from the corners of his eyes.

He knows I'm staring at him.

You can't be sneaky around Tae, he may not be able to hear but every other sense of his is sharp as a blade.

When the bell rings and releases the students into the hallways for their next class you slide your notebook into your backpack and stand up, your body lightly jumping when the teacher speaks up among the mumbling students.

"Miss Y/N, would you stay for a moment please."

Oh shit.

What now?!

I didn't even do anything this time!

Okay remember Y/N.

You can't get sent to the principals office because Tae gets to meet his new teacher today and you want to be there.

Dread now weighing down your tired shoulders you sluggishly step over to the front of the teachers desk, his eyes looking up at you when the door quietly shuts.

"Am I in trouble sir?"

"Not exactly, I'm just wondering what you were doing during class, I'm not sure I saw you look up from your notebook once."

Nervously shifting your feet and exhaling a soft sigh you pull your notebook out of your bag and set it on his desk, the teachers eyes lingering over the red blisters beginning to form on your hands.

"Well sir...the boy in this class...Taehyung he can't hear anything anyone is saying...he's actually deaf so during class I write down everything you say...and the other teachers too in the classes we have together so when he goes home he can read through all the lessons of the day and be able to do his work..."

Lowering your eyes to the teachers desk reader for him to punish you the only thing you hear is him sit back in his chair, his hand moving up to press against his mouth before he speaks again.

"I see, I knew you had to be doing something like that or writing a novel because your hands were flying across that paper. That's actually pretty admirable I'll admit Miss Y/N. You may go."

Hold up.

Hold the hell up.

Did I hear that right?

Did he seriously just say that I was being admirable?

Your jaw lightly drops open in shock as you quietly shove the notebook back into your backpack and pull out your board instead, the teacher not saying another word to you once he's done speaking.

I don't believe this.

The teacher talked to me and didn't send me to the principals office.

Pushing your body out the door you're immediately met with the tall shaggy haired boy staring at you in deep concern, his puppy dog eyes perfect circles when he holds up his board and looks at you.

"Y/N are you okay? Did you get in trouble again?"

"Actually I didn't, he asked me what I was doing with my notebook and when I told him he called me admirable and then didn't say anything else."

Much like your own reaction you watch Taehyung's face grip in shock when he reads the words on your board, his fingers flying against his own board as quickly as he can.

"He called you admirable?! Is that the word where you deserve respect and did something amazing?"

He is so cute.

"Yes that's the meaning of admirable. I was as shocked as you are right now."

The two of you stand against the lockers of the school until someone shoves Taehyung from behind making him stumble closer to you, his cheeks flaring up a soft shade of pink when he holds up his board for you to read.

"You...are admirable Y/N..."

Tae...

Instead of stepping back away from the boy you allow yourself to stand in front of him and look up into his warm teddy bear brown eyes, his entire gaze softening the second he stares down at you.

My goodness...his eyes are so pretty...

Finally shying away from his tender gaze you adjust your bag on your shoulder and gently reach out, Taehyung's large fingers overtaking your hand when he wraps his hand around your own, small little whines purring up from Taehyung's throat.

What is this odd feeling...

When Tae touches my hand it feels like my skin is going to catch on fire or something...

Turning away from Taehyung and leading him down the hallway towards his next class you weave between all the students that give you dirty looks, your smile fading into a soft frown.

Why would the teacher say I was admirable...no one here has ever said anything like that...was it some kind of farce to throw me off of my game and make me slip up so they can torture me?

He didn't look like he was going to torture me though...

Is he going to turn my notebook into that bitch and say I'm distracting his class or something?

I have to figure this out.

There's no way any of these people here would just give out a compliment like that.

There has to be some kind of evil plot behind him calling me admirable, the only person that's ever called me something like that...

Is JinWoo....

(A/N): I'm pleased with this chapter honestly :3

Also, one of my beautiful readers made a fanart of Y/N, and it's pretty much how I imagine what she looks like in my head other than her thighs being a little bit thicker! It is by our wonderful @theauthorundercover and theauthorundercover07 on Instagram!

Isn't this amazing?! Everyone show them some love!!!