25

There we are...

Now I can wake up and see it every morning...

Tenderly placing the tape on the old piece of paper and sticking it to the mirror of your vanity your fingers trace the delicate pencil markings outlining your every detail in the photo, a warm grin spreading across your cheeks.

If Taehyung could talk...I'm sure everyone would see how sweet he actually is...

Slipping your soft black cardigan over your plaid dress you quietly skip down the stairs and step into the kitchen where the maid finishes the dishes and packs her things, her kind eyes flicking over in your direction.

"Miss Y/N, Goodmorning. I've prepared you a granola bar for breakfast to take with you on the bus."

Mmm, granola.

Raising your eyebrows sarcastically and sighing softly you grab the granola bar and walk to the living room before spinning around, your hands nervously pushing into the pockets of your dress.

"So...uh...am I allowed to request something for dinner?"

"Of course Miss Y/N. Whatever you want I can stop and grab the ingredients on my way here."

Nodding and shifting your feet back and forth you nervously play with the hem of your dress and avoid the woman's kind questioning gaze.

"Um...can I have some Japchae tonight? Like a lot of it?"

"Japchae? Hmm...you hardly ever ask for a dish like that...is it a special occasion?"

"Uh...no...not really...I'm just....I'm just feeling it! Father doesn't really like Japchae so...I haven't had it a lot."

The woman seems hesitant but nods and slides her bag on her shoulder before walking past you and exiting the house, your lip pushing out in a soft pout when her car pulls out of the driveway.

She's the only person that comes here anymore....oh well....

Day three of hell.

Tying your black combat boots all the way up to your knees and sluggishly throwing your backpack over your shoulder you step out into the chilly morning air and gaze around for Taehyung, your heart lightly fluttering in your chest when the dark chocolate curls come into your sights.

There he is!

Skipping down your stairs and treading across your yard to where Taehyung stands by himself, his dark eyes flicking over to set on your now happy form.

"Goodmorning Tae!"

Staring up at the boy with a bright smile on your face he shyly avoids your gaze and pulls out his whiteboard, his hands moving fluidly against the slippery white surface with his marker.

"Goodmorning Y/N."

Moving from his side to stand in front of him you watch his eyes crease with playfulness when you reach up and very tenderly pull his mask down, the thin piece of paper encasing the small grin growing on his cheeks.

He looks nice without his mask on.

Giggling at his shy form you begin writing on your board before holding out your granola bar to him, his cheeks puffing out in a deep blush when he focuses his gaze on your words.

"Do you want this granola bar? I hate granola."

You very delicately reach out and place the bar in his hand and watch him smile and slip it in his pocket, his hands writing down his response as quickly as possible.