53

(Taehyung's POV)

Darn it.

Darn it darn it darn it!

Stepping into his front door after giving Y/N his heartiest goodbye Taehyung slowly lowers himself to the floor, his lips falling into a pout as his heart cracks and shatters in his chest.

She really does have a boyfriend...I was right...

I knew someone as pretty as Y/N would have a boyfriend...but...now that I know it for sure...I feel strange..

Reaching up and rubbing his chest where his heart is located Taehyung gets up from the cold wooden floor and slowly makes his way up the staircase towards his room, his eyes falling to the ground when he steps in front of his closed door.

I don't want Y/N to know I'm sad...maybe I should go somewhere else...

I smiled as long as I could...now I don't want to smile until I see her again...

Turning his body away from his bedroom door and sluggishly pushing himself down the hallway Taehyung shoves his mother's door open and throws his sketchbook onto the worn down quilt, his body falling forward and plopping down onto the soft blanket.

I'll sleep in Mama's room...I miss her anyway...I wish Mama could be home more...

I don't understand any of this...I could tell mama about these feelings and she would tell me what they are...but I'm left here feeling these!

Why does Y/N have to have a boyfriend?!

Curling up on the top of the blanket and pulling his sketchbook closer to his body Taehyung tenderly flips through the pages until he gets to the freshly drawn picture of the girl napping peacefully under a coat, a single tear falling from his eyes as he gazed at the photo.

Y/N is so beautiful...

How come someone else gets to touch her pretty face...and be the center of all her attention...

......How come...he gets to hear her voice...and her giggles...

...Why does he get to enjoy all the best things about Y/N....and why do I have to be stuck like this...

Why can't I be normal like everyone else...

Then maybe...I would have a chance at Y/N's pretty heart.....

................................

(Y/N's POV)

Ugh...another day.

...wait...do I hear something downstairs?

Snapping your eyes open and flying up into a sitting position your shoulders immediately fall in dread when the familiar voices drift from behind your door, your body dramatically falling back onto your bed.

Great.

It's going to be this kind of day.

Oh well.

If I behave and act right then it'll be over before I know it.

I was already stuck on the phone with JinWoo last night for hours.

....not stuck....I wanted to be on the phone...

Shaking your head and lifting your body out from under your blankets you hesitantly glance over at Taehyung's empty bedroom, your lips pushing down into a small pout.