51

(Taehyung's POV)

...Y/N has her head on my arm.

Y/N has her head on my arm.

My arm.

She's so close to me.

What do I do.

Do I eat a strawberry?

.....Do I offer Y/N a strawberry?

Would she even want a strawberry?

Sucking his lip inside of his mouth and very slowly moving his head to gaze at the girl resting against his shoulder Taehyung's heart glitters with warmth at her figure, his lips parting staring at her eyes completely shut.

...is she asleep?....

Flicking his gaze down her small fingers holding her sitting upright Taehyung feels his breath leaving his lips, a small whine escaping into the silent air around him.

Mama told me not to touch people without asking....but Y/N looks so pretty...her fingers....are so dainty...

Scrunching his nose and tapping the grass under his fingers Taehyung huffs out a frustrated snort, his legs shifting uncomfortably underneath of him as he slightly scoots his hand closer to Y/N's.

Would she be mad at me if I touched her hand?

....would she want to be my friend anymore if I touched her hand?

She took my hand this morning when I offered it to her...it felt all sparky in my heart when it happened.....maybe she would be okay with me touching her hand one more time...

Very slowly crawling his fingers closer and closer to Y/N's Taehyung's lips quiver until his hand slowly overtakes the girl's dainty fingers, his eyes shutting when the familiar fuzzy feeling embodies his entire system and waves in undying warmth.

Aha...this feeling...this one is so nice...I feel so fuzzy...

I know Mama doesn't like it when I touch people...but Y/N is so warm...

Keeping his eyes on the girl as he leans his head over Taehyung bites the inside of his lip when his hair rests against Y/N's, his entire chest once again blooming with the new familiar warm emotions.

This is the best day ever.

Looking out at the forest in front of him with the leaves slowly peeling off the trees and fluttering towards the ground a smile creeps across the boys lips, his eyes shutting when a gust of wind dusts against his cheeks tinted in a pink hue.

If I were to ever explain happiness....I think this would be it...

But I wonder if this will hurt Y/N's neck...maybe I should take her inside her house?

Oh goodness.

I could never.

It's rude to go in someone's home uninvited.

...What should I do?

Opening his eyes and gazing around at the objects in front of him Taehyung very lightly reaches forward and grabs one of the pillows holding the picnic blanket down, his hands gently guiding Y/N's head so she's laying down on the blanket beside him.

There we go...now she can be comfy.

Letting out a small giggle when he watches Y/N curl up after the wind blows against her body Taehyung quickly stands up and tugs off his coat, his arms draping the warm fabric over her body to cover her up.

There you go Y/N...you've had a rough few days...

Well...because of me...it's been rough since you came here...

Reaching out and brushing her hair back with his finger Taehyung lays down himself and stares up at the blue sky above him, his eyes focusing on the fluffy clouds slowly passing the pair by.

I wonder what it's like to hear....I wish you could tell me about your days and how they've went...even though I'm there....I don't know what's being said...I can't help you like I should.....

I can't help you like a man should....

Turning his head to steal warm glances at Y/N resting peacefully Taehyung turns his body on his side, his full lips stretching up into a wide boxy grin tinted with playfulness.

You're even pretty when you're sleeping....and you're comfortable sleeping around me...

I guess we really are friends...

Sitting up and reaching into the picnic basket to tug out the small book and pencil Taehyung lays down on his belly and pops the book open, his hands quickly drawing out a small sketch in the middle of the blank page.

While Y/N is sleeping, I'll draw her a pretty picture she can have.

She seemed to like the last one a lot...so maybe she'll like this one too...

Sketching away on the small piece of paper Taehyung suddenly stops and flicks his eyes up at the device buzzing on the ground above the blanket, his neck stretching out to stare at the contact.

JinWoo?

Who is that?

.....Oh.......

Pulling his lip into his mouth and slowly backing away back into his spot Taehyung feels his heart lightly sink to his stomach, his round eyes now gazing at Y/N in soft longing.

I'm guessing she has a boyfriend...

That's not a surprise though...someone as pretty as Y/N is bound to have a boyfriend...

Maybe that's why she always looks sad...maybe she misses him a lot...

Laying his chin on his arm bent in front of him Taehyung pushes his lower lip out in a pout, a small whine puffing from his nose as he continues to sketch along the blank sheet of paper.

I'll tell her she missed a call when she wakes up...Y/N looks too tired to be awake right now...her soul is tired...

Turning his head to once again gaze at the sleeping girl beside him Taehyung's eyes fall to her full lips lightly twitching, his eyebrows lightly raising in confusion.

Oh...does Y/N talk in her sleep?

Giggling softly and reaching his hand out to tug the coat back up on Y/N's body Taehyung jumps when she suddenly grabs his hand and curls up, his entire face erupting in a blush when he reads the word that leaves her lips.

"Taehyung..."

...did...did Y/N just mouth my name?...

...In....her sleep?....

(A/N): 💅🏻

Also HUGE HUGE HUGE Thank you to Bayeilsx for giving me some tips on how deaf/hard of hearing people act because although you find a lot on the internet in my hours of studying I could never find those domestic little things that they do in certain situations and how they act because of course they're like everyone else but those little things that differentiate them from people of hearing. I was looking to have more depth in Tae's character so thank you to her for saving my life 😤👏🏻

Writing this story is a difficult one so her tips were so helpful I about had a stroke with excitement. So thank her for Taehyung's depth and more character development 😗✌🏻