6

"Y/N! It's your first day! Get out of bed sleepy head!"

Oh come on.

"Can't I start tomorrowwwww?"

Tugging your thick white comforter over your head to try and shield away the sun shining directly in your face from your window your mother's shrieking voice cuts through your last bit of sleepiness you could have used to return to a comfortable slumber.

"Nope! Since the year has already started you need to get in there and get nice and comfy! Come on now get up or you'll miss the bus!"

....Hold up-

"Uh. The bus?"

Throwing your blanket off of you and gazing at your mother in immediate agitation she simply nods and sends you a small grin, her happy tone doing nothing but souring your mood further.

"Well of course! You need to ride the bus since the school is so far away."

"Oh come on can't one of the staff take me to school? I don't want to ride the nasty smelling bus."

"Y/N-"

"Come on mom. Honestly. You've never even BEEN on a bus before."

Watching her chest in her right button up shirt ruse up and down with an exasperated sigh she simply waves her hands and walks away from your room, her voice carrying across the entire hallway when she gives in.

"Fine! Have a staff member take you then!"

Thank god.

At least I don't have to ride the bus.

"However, the staff members are going to be off for the afternoon since your father and I are taking a plane to his office to move some of his things down here so you'll have to ride the bus home."

....honestly.

"Whatever."

Rolling your eyes and pushing your lip out in a frustrated pout you slowly pull your body to your feet and sluff over to your closet while gazing at your clothes, your fingers tugging around at the different materials.

Hmmm first day at a preppy school...what should I wear?

Black, or black?

Combat boots, or combat boots?

Such a hard decision.

Quickly tugging out a skirt and loose black sweater with your tall combat boots you quickly get dressed and tug your long silky black hair up in a ponytail and throw your bag over your shoulder, your heart beginning to weight down with the anxiety of going somewhere new.

I've never gotten used to this feeling....I don't think I ever will at this point.

Skipping down the stairs and passing your parents giddily discussing housing sales in the kitchen you push your way out into the cool fall air and inhale a deep breath, the humidity touching the end of your nose mixing with the scent of fresh falling leaves.

Mmm...I love fall.

Before you get to the black vehicle of your staff member your quickly look over and stop in your tracks when you see a person standing at the end of the sidewalk of the house directly beside yours, a dark mess of long curls causing you to lightly part your lips.

Oh...so someone really does live there...

Because of the black mask pulled over their face and the deep mix of dark curls covering the persons eyes you can't see their face but you can tell from the height it's obviously a boy, his demeanor and clothing looking vastly different from the mess of purple glittery figures you saw when you visited the school the day before.