9

"Comfy?"

"...for a cheap ass plastic chair I guess so."

Shifting your legs around the slippery uncomfortable chair you send the principal a light glare when she gives you a condescending sneer and sighs, her purple glasses pushing down onto the lower bridge of her nose.

"Your first hour teacher contacted me and said you were having a little trouble adjusting?"

"A- wait adjusting?"

"Mhm."

Scoffing our a small laugh you shake your head and cross one leg over the other while shoving your hands in the pocket of your skirt, your mouth twisting in a deep frown.

"I'm not having trouble adjusting theres some asshole in the class that threw a textbook at a student and when I said something they only told me to sit down."

"...is that so?"

"Yeah. I don't know his name but he's really tall and has curly long hair. The dude that threw the book is like...Mushu...no wait it's WooMin."

At the mention of WooMin the principals entire face switches expressions and she suddenly sits up straight in her seat, her shiny purple lips pressing into a thin hard line.

"Miss Y/N, at this school we do not accept bullying so I assure you, It was just two friends having a small scuffle."

"Really? Because to me it looked like he scared the living shit out of him by throwing a ten pound textbook at the back of his head."

"Miss Y/N I do ask that you refrain from using such vulgar language. At this school-"

"Let me guess, you don't say any cuss words at this school? You all just walk around like some kind of ignorant marshmallows or something?"

"Miss Y/N-"

"Can I please go back to class?"

You can tell you've hit a nerve with the principal by the way her face twists into a hard expression and her smile no longer reaches her lips, one perfectly manicured hand waving towards the office door.

"You May leave whenever you wish, we do not hold you here. What did you say the boy looked like that you claim was assaulted?"

...that was a change of tone...

Wouldn't she of asked that before?

Narrowing your eyes at the woman and watching all the odd expressions flashing through her dark piercing eyes you quietly stand up and throw your bag over your shoulder, every nerve in your body suddenly sounding off alarm bells.

"Uh..."

"It's a pretty clear question Miss Y/N?"

What the hell?

Why is she suddenly acting so weird?

"Uh...he was...uh...he had on a purple jacket and had long curly hair..."

"Ah! I see! We will find him and bring him in to ask about the event then. You may go."

Hmm...

Something is off....

Everything I've seen about that guy so far...it doesn't look like anyone here favors him very much...

Maybe she won't find him though...because he was wearing a brown sweater.

Stepping out of the classroom you're suddenly stopped by the woman's preachy voice, her words causing bile to rise up in your throat and your stomach to twist into knots.

"Miss Y/N, at this school, students bow to their elders before they leave."

...Oh hell.

Turning around to meet the woman's sharp eyes you inhale a deep breath and give a small bow with your hands still in your pockets, your long silky ponytail gliding off of your shoulder to hand against your cheek.

These people are actually kind of scary.

This place is like some kind of purple glittery cult.

"Thank you. You are released."

Raising your head up and not returning the smile the principal gives you instead you walk straight out of the office and back into the hallway now less full from students getting to their classes, your eyes nervously searching your schedule to find your next hour class.

I better figure this out myself...these people aren't exactly the kind to help someone get around.

I've been to a rough school before...but this place is weird...instead of fights...it's like...I don't know...

Whatever it is, I can't say I'm a big fan of it.

I can't wait to go home...maybe I'll be able to talk to to JinWoo before he goes to work tonight...

I hope he's doing well...I miss him...

...........................................

"Class is dismissed for the day, any students coming to the nightly pep rally can stay after for some fun activities!"

As if.

You're the first one out of the door of the classroom the second the teacher releases you all into the hallways and you quickly try to file through the students to get to your bus, the insides of your lips aching from nervously chewing them all day long.

I gotta get out of here.

I hate this place.

The second you burst through the metal doors into the outside world you quickly heave a deep breath of fresh oxygen and move out of the way for the other students going to the busses, most of them giving you the same odd looks you've been getting since you arrived.

"What are you staring at?"

When you bite back at the students they all move their gazes away from you and separate into their little groups, Bom and her squad making sure to walk right in front of you with WooMin and his friends following close behind.

Lovely.

On my first day I've been tagged by these weirdos.

That's what everyone wants.

Gazing around at the lines of busses in front of the school you let out a sigh of defeat until you see the familiar curly locks stepping onto one of the vehicles, your jaw tightening when WooMin comes behind the boy and shoves the backs of his legs so he falls down and smacks his shins on the stairs.

I swear I'm going to beat that guys ass one day.

Speedily making your way over to the bus you climb up the stairs and look around to see you and the curly haired boy are the only ones on the bus, your heart lightly breaking when you see him limp over to a seat and sit down with tears welled in his big round eyes.

...What even...why wouldn't he just turn around and kick WooMin's ass...

Biting your lip nervously and slowly walking down past all the front bus seats you sit down inside of the one directly beside the boy and lean your back against the rough leather, your peripheral vision catching those dark teddy bear eyes staring over in your direction.

I hope this is my bus home.

He's my neighbor after all...so this has to be it right?

(A/N): UwU now anytime you hear anyone named WooMin y'all are gonna square up