30

(Y/N's POV)

"I'm home! Oh wait, I live by myself."

Giggling to yourself and entering the empty house coated in silence you look into the lit up kitchen and slowly step into the room, your bag slinging onto the freshly wiped down counter.

Maybe I'll get something to eat.

Popping the fridge open and gazing into the fridge filled with food your eyebrows furrowing together and you lean down at the mysterious bowl placed on the center shelf, your finger tugging up the side of the plastic wrap.

Oh!

I forgot I asked for a bunch of Japchae....

I couldn't possibly eat all of this myself.

Grinning to yourself and flying up the stairs to your room you push the door open and quickly bolt over to your window, your eyes squinting to peek in TaeHyung's empty bedroom.

He isn't in his room...

Maybe he's just getting settled downstairs or something.

Flicking your eyes down at your buzzing phone beside you a small smile creeps into your face as you answer the video call, JinWoo's tired smiling face greeting you immediately.

"Hey baby."

"JinWoo! You finally figured out video chat?"

"Yeah, I asked one of the people at school how to do it. It still took me an hour to figure out. I have to apologize to so many people later."

"I guess you can't be on for long?"

"Nah...my shift starts in five minutes but I wanted to see your face. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too...I wish I was with you right now..."

"You will be soon baby. I'm putting in as many hours as possible to get you out of that hellhole. Our lives are going to be so much different once I get enough money."

"Don't kill yourself JinWoo...You're more than enough for me."

Leaning your head against the window and gazing at your boyfriends tired face through the screen a sudden loneliness tugs at your chest and you feel tears welling in your eyes, JinWoo's lips slightly parting and a sigh escaping his tired lips.

"Don't cry Babygirl, it'll be over before we know it."

Nodding your head and wiping your eyes with your free hand you wish JinWoo a farewell and set your phone down, your entire throat constricting in growing sadness overtaking your form.

It's always so lonely here.

They even took away JinWoo, the one person that didn't make me feel so alone in the world.

Looking over at the window again and seeing the empty room inside the other house and turn away, your gaze setting on a long box placed on your bed, the big black bow causing a frown to crease your lips.

I know who this is.

Mother must have ordered me yet another expensive gift to make up for not coming this weekend.

Lazily stepping over to your bed you sit down beside the box and tug the bow off the top of it, your fingers gliding the overpriced lid to reveal a long brown coat folded in gold tissue paper, your eyes immediately rolling the second the hit the coat.

I don't wear brown....she always does this...she would have been better to save her money.

Tugging the coat out of the box and sliding your arms in it your frown only deepens when the shoulders hang off of you, the bottom of the coat hitting the sides of your shoes.

...This is a men's coat.

She actually bought me a men's coat.

....did she think a woman's coat wouldn't fit me.

Tugging the coat off of your shoulders and throwing it onto your bed in frustration you let out a sigh and wipe the stray tears from your eyes, your tears gaze turning to your full length mirror to gaze at yourself.

I'm not fat.

I'm not skinny but I'm not fat!

I can wear women's clothes damnit!

Why does she always do this!

Plopping down onto your floor and pulling your knees up to your chest you look up at your window again and see Taehyung's light turn on for only a brief second, your body scrambling to get to your bay window.

Damnit.

I missed him.

Standing in the middle of your room by yourself with tear filled puffy cheeks you stare into the dark room and push your hands into the pockets of your cardigan, your form weighed down in growing sorrow.

I wonder why Taehyung isn't in his room....

And he took off pretty quickly to get inside of his house....

Oh...

Maybe I scared him when I hit WooMin with his board....maybe he doesn't want to be my friend anymore or thinks I'm a bad influence like everyone else at the school...

Balling your hands into fists at your sides and flicking your eyes over to the coat rumpled on your bed you let out a small sigh until a lightbulb goes off in your head, all your tears suddenly dried up and gone.

I got it.

I'll go over and ask if Tae wants to share my Japchae with me since he likes it.

If he doesn't want to eat with me, then I'll know he doesn't want to be friends anymore...

But if he does want to eat, then I'm just overreacting and everything is fine!

Also...

Picking the coat up again and holding it out in front of you your arms raise the coat a little above your head and you nod softly, a small grin playing on your cheeks.

Taehyung is taller than me...and he's a man...

Maybe my mother doesn't suck after all, I just won't be the one wearing the coat.

Tenderly packing the coat back up in the box the way it was before you opened it you let out a sigh and tug on your warm black sweater, your arms full of food and the long box as you slip on your combat boots.

Maybe Taehyung will like this coat, it doesn't look like he has one either....

I guess if he shoves it back in my face though...I'll just keep it...

I hope I didn't scare him away...

(A/N): :)