45

I kiss Lauren's cheek softly and get off the couch trying not to wake her. We have not eaten dinner yet so I'm going to cook spaghetti and homemade sauce for us. I go to the kitchen getting everything out and start on the homemade sauce. After getting the sauce simmering, I put the noodles on to boil. While that's cooking I grab plates, wine glasses, silverware and set the table. Then I grab two candles and set them in the middle to give us a nice little romantic dinner together.

   Once the spaghetti and sauce are finished I fix mine and Lauren's plates, pour us some red wine then light the candles. Walking in the living room towards the couch I can't help but smile just seeing her there. She looks so peaceful sleeping and I hate to wake her but we do need to eat. I kneel down beside the couch and softly stroke Lauren's cheek. This woman is so perfect. It's crazy the way she makes me feel. It feels right, it feels good even though to the outside world it probably seems wrong.

   I lean forward placing light kisses all over her face calling her name in between the little pecks. She starts to stir and her very kissable lips form a beautiful smile. She slowly opens her eyes "hey baby" and leans forward giving me a quick kiss on the lips. I smile down at her "I hate to wake you but we haven't eaten dinner yet." She sits up quickly "shit I forgot. You should have woken me up so I could cook something."

   I stand up and pull Lauren to her feet. I cup her face with both hands bringing her lips to mine giving her a loving kiss."I've already made dinner so let's go eat. I cooked spaghetti with homemade sauce." I grab one of Laurens hands and lead her to the dining table then pull her chair out. She kisses my cheek before sitting down "thank you Kyler." I just smile at her.

   I sit down beside Lauren and grab her hand. Bringing it to my lips I kiss her hand "you're welcome beautiful, I love you." She smiles at me "I love you too Kyler." We start eating and enjoy our dinner with light conversation. I can't help but to stare at her off and on during dinner. She finally looks at me and says "why are you looking at me like that." I laugh "I can't help it, you are just so beautiful and it's just hard to believe I'm here with you. It's hard to believe you want to be with me." Lauren squeezes my hand "I don't want to be with anyone else Kyler."

   After dinner, we clean the kitchen together then go lay in the bed and watch a little tv until bedtime. I sit with my back against the headboard and Lauren snuggles into my side. We watch a few episodes of Nailed It on Netflix then switch it to the movie Bridesmaids. At some point while watching the movie, we both fall asleep holding each other.

   I wake up around 8:15 Saturday morning to feather light kisses on my face and Lauren's hand under my shirt drawing circles on my abs. I look over at her "good morning beautiful" and kiss her on the lips. She smiles "good morning baby" then softly kisses my lips.

   She pulls away enough to lick across my bottom lip and it sends tingles straight between my legs. She winks at me and bites on her bottom lip. She knows what that lip bite does to me. I eagerly roll on top of her, straddling her waist and kiss her softly. She brings her legs up and props them up on the bed before gently pushing me back so I'm leaning against them.

   I watch her as her fingers reach for the hem of my shirt and she slowly pulls it up and over my head tossing it onto the floor. My eyes never stray from her as I watch her slowly run her hands from my shoulders down my arms to my hands. She lightly skims her fingers up my abs moving up and reaching my sports bra. She cups my breasts and squeezes them hard. My head falls back and I can't help but moan as she squeezes my breasts again. I reach for my bra and pull it up and off, throwing it to the floor.

   Lauren lowers her legs back down on the bed and reaches for the waistband of my sweatpants. I place my hands on hers and help pull them off as I lean back. Once my sweatpants are gone she sits up and removes her shirt, throwing it to the floor. While she is still sitting up, I lean forward and kiss the swell of her beautiful firm breast. My heart begins beating fast from pure excitement.

   I quickly unclasp her bra and take it off revealing Lauren's beautiful breast. I suck her left perky nipple into my mouth and listen to her take a deep breath. I use my teeth and nip and bite on her nipple and hear her release a sexy moan. I release the nipple and move to her right one doing the same thing. After hearing Lauren moan again, I quickly move off of her and take her pants off ready to feel her bare skin against mine.

   After tossing Lauren's pants, I take a minute to rub my hands up her toned thighs loving the softness of her skin. I move my hands under her and grab her ass before pulling her panties down and tossing them to the side, leaving her completely naked for me. I lean forward and kiss her smooth bare skin right above her clit. Placing my hands on her hips I give them a little squeeze then rub my hands from her hips, across her toned stomach up to her breast.

   I straddle Lauren again as I squeeze both of her breasts and watch her back arch off the bed. I take her right nipple and roll it between two of my fingers, earning a sexy moan. I lean down and kiss her passionately exploring her mouth with my tongue. We break the kiss for air and I close the small gap between us and kiss her swollen lips tenderly. I will never get tired of making love to this goddess.

   Lauren scratches her nails down my back, I know she is definitely leaving red marks. She reconnects our lips and deepens the kiss. Her hot wet tongue slides across mine then she sucks on my tongue causing me to moan into the kiss. As I moan Lauren grinds her hips against mine making me even wetter. All I want right now at this moment is to grind our pussies together. I don't even need or want penetration this time. I just want to feel Lauren's pussy against mine.

   I push Lauren's legs up and spread them so I am between her legs. I adjust myself slightly so our bare pussies are touching and start a slow rhythm grinding against her. We are both already so wet that our pussies rub together with ease. She grabs my ass tightly with one hand and brings the other hand to my left breast squeezing it and twisting on my nipple. This causes me to grind faster and harder against her and she moans loudly. We are both covered in sweat as our bodies are perfectly in sync with each other.

   We are both a moaning mess lost in our world of ecstasy as I feel my orgasm building and I bite down on my lip. Lauren manages to say "fuck Kyler... keep going" in between her moans. Just hearing her strained voice sends a shiver down my spine and I try to grind harder against her if it's even possible. I grab the back of her neck while leaning forward, attacking her lips with a heated kiss full of desire.

   Both her hands grip my ass and I feel her nails dig into my skin as she reaches her orgasm. Lauren screams "oh fuck Kyler" about the same time "fuck" escapes my mouth. My body stiffens then jerks as my orgasm takes over my body. I feel Laurens body jerking below me as her orgasm washes over her. She releases my ass and grabs my face pulling me in for another kiss then I bury my face into her neck and damp sweaty hair.

   With us both gasping for air between our heaving bodies Lauren says "that... was... amazing. God, I love you" in between gasps. I can't help but smile "it felt amazing and I love you too." We are both tired after making love and it seems like neither one of us want to move or head to the shower. While still on top of Lauren we both close our eyes and go to sleep still in our intimate bubble.