115

I definitely don't have to be told twice. I lean down and capture Lauren's lips as I slowly graze the toy against her entrance, spreading her juices around her heavenly pussy and coating the toy. I line the toy up and split her open as I push the toy into her needy pussy. Lauren's back arches off the bed, bringing her breast closer to me so I take a nipple in my watering mouth. I start sucking and licking her nipple as she adjusts to being filled. "Oh god, Kyler, yes" she moans as I slowly thrust into her luscious pussy.

   I bury my face in her neck as I kiss and bite on her skin to distract the sensation running through my body and the already building sensation between my legs. The feeling surrounding us is so intense, it's like our souls have joined as one. Lauren grabs my hips, jerking me into her more. She obviously needs more so I thrust my hips harder and faster, going deeper and hitting her g-spot causing the toy to shift inside me and hit my g-spot. "God Lauren! You feel so fucking good baby."

   Lauren grabs my face with both hands and pulls my face to hers as she claims my lips and devours them. I continue pounding into her as the sexiest moans and profanities leave her mouth. Her voice is raw and sounds like pure sex. I grind my hips more, rubbing against her clit as I feel her body jerk. "I know you're close baby" I pant as I continue thrusting. She digs her fingernails into my my back as she loudly moans "oh shit, you feel so good inside me."

   Lauren's nails digging into my back is a mixture of pleasure and pain and I close my eyes as I thrust into her harder. Her back arches and her mouth falls open as she cries out in pleasure as both of our orgasms overtake us and we cum together. I ride the waves of my orgasm as she is gasping for air.

   The only sound in our bungalow is our heavy breathing as I place featherlight kisses across Lauren's chest and up to her collarbone. I know she is sensitive so I'm waiting until she is ready for me to pull out of her. She finally pats my hip, giving me the go ahead so I slowly pull out then pull the toy from my own pussy and collapse on the bed beside her.

   "Holy shit! That was... I don't even know how to describe what I felt." Lauren says as she turns on her side and entwines our fingers. I smirk at her as I quickly set up and my eyes travel down her body to my desired destination. I move down the bed and push her legs open as I stare at her glistening pussy. I push her open legs towards her chest and swip my tongue across my own lips as I dive in desperate for a taste.

   I lick Lauren's soaked pussy thoroughly and we both moan. Her legs tremble from the pleasure and a loud gasp is all I hear. My tongue laps up her thick arousal again then I thrust my tongue inside her drenched opening. I moan from the sweet taste and she loudly moans "oh god yes." Lauren's hands tangle in my hair and she pushes my head even closer as she lifts her hips off the bed. My fingertips grip her thighs as my tongue thrusts and swirls around her silky walls.

   "Oh god, yes Kyler, fuck yes" Lauren yells and my stomach muscles tighten as a burst of heat shoots straight between my legs. "Fuck me baby," she moans as she is breathing heavy and I swear I could cum just from listening to her panting voice. I slowly pull my tongue out of her soaked, hot pussy and lick up to her clit. Without warning, I slam two fingers between her drenched folds as I press the tip of my tongue firmly against her aching clit.

   "Oh fuckkk," Lauren screams as I quickly flick my tongue over her clit and thrust my fingers in her harder. "Yes, yes baby... oh fuck yes," she screams while her grip on my hair tightens and she grinds against my face. She forces my head even further into her delicious pussy and a moan escapes my throat as I open my mouth to suck on her clit. As I quickly suck on her clit, my fingers stroke her g-spot and I feel her body shake.

   "Kyler... oh god. I fucking love you," Lauren screams. Her hips jerk upwards off the bed as a powerful orgasm rips through her body and her sweet cum coats my fingers. I eagerly lick up the beautiful, delicious mess I've created which causes Lauren to squirm and jerk from the overwhelming sensitivity of her clit every time I graze it with my tongue.

   I place a kiss right above Lauren's clit and make my way up her body, leaving a trail of wet kisses along the way. Her chest is heaving as she is gasping for air and I plant a kiss between both perky breasts. I continue kissing up her chest, to her neck and jaw until I end at her succulent lips. "I fucking love you too Lauren," I whisper before I connect our lips for a slow, passionate kiss. Her hands cup my face as we express just how much we love each other through this passionate kiss.

   "I swear, I never enjoyed sex before but with you I can't seem to get enough." Lauren says as I settle down beside her on the bed and wrap one arm around her. I laugh at her and she groans as she moves to get comfortable in my arms then she starts laughing and I'm confused as to what's funny to her. I give her a questioning look while waiting for her to stop laughing. I slide my free hand down her stomach but she grabs it to keep me from going any further. "Baby, I can't... not anymore right now. I'm literally sore right now and overly sensitive plus we need to shower."

  I chuckle and kiss Lauren "let's go shower then." We both head to the bathroom to shower together and of course she makes sure to stress there will be no shower sex. I roll my eyes and laugh at how slow Lauren is walking. I suddenly grab her, picking her up and tote her the rest of the way to the bathroom. I sit her on the countertop and start the shower. As soon as the water temp is just right, I pick her back up, step to the shower and put her down on her semi wobbly knees.

   We both take our time and wash each other's bodies. Nothing sexual happens, we just enjoy caressing, kissing and being in our moment. Once we both are out of the shower, we head back to bed. We both get settled in and I pull Lauren tight against me. She lays her head on my chest and we both say "I love you" at the same time. Content in our current laying positions, we both feel sleep take over us and close our eyes for some much needed rest. Tomorrow we head back home and I can definitely say this honeymoon is one I will never forget.