73

It's a little after 10 a.m. when I get back home so I decide to clean the apartment. While cleaning I have an idea of something to do for Lauren that hopefully will cheer her up. I don't know what was going through her head after our heated make out session or rather when she attacked me this morning but I know she seemed worried afterwards like I was mad at her. I was definitely not mad about a heated make out session with Lauren.

I call a florist to see if they can deliver flowers to the school today. Once I find out they can, I order 10 dozen roses to be delivered to Lauren at the school. I have a different note put on each vase and end them all with 'I Love You'. The roses are scheduled to be delivered at 2 p.m.

I wish I could be there to see the look on Lauren's face when the roses get there. I will call her though to hear her reaction. I didn't sign my name to any of them because I don't want anyone to know and especially don't want to jeopardize her career. I still have a little over two hours until 2 p.m. so I finish cleaning the apartment.

Once 2 p.m. hits, I call Lauren's cell phone. The ringing stops after the third ring and I hear her sexy voice "hey babe!" I can tell she is smiling just from her voice. "I wish I could see the smile on your beautiful face right now." I say while also smiling. "What makes you think I am smiling?" She responds as she laughs. "Really?" I ask while shaking my head.

About that time I hear a knock in the background and Lauren says "come in." I hear a little noise from the door opening. "We have a delivery for Lauren James. Can you sign please?" I hear a delivery guy say. "Oh, of course, just sit the box on my desk please." she says. "It's not a box ma'am and it's more than just one thing. There's actually 10 of them." Laurens quite for a minute then says "um, okay just bring it all in and sit some on my desk and the rest on the table."

It's silent for a few seconds then I hear Lauren gasp "Kyler... oh my god!" I laugh "and now you're smiling even more now and to answer your previous question of how I know, it's because of the change in your voice."

   "Baby, this is so sweet of you. They are so beautiful." Lauren says as I hear a delivery guy say "that's the last one." She says "thanks" and I hear her door shut. I can hear a little movement so I'm guessing she is checking all of them out. "How... why?" She manages to ask while trying not to cry but I can hear the break in her voice.

"It's just a little something, it's no big deal, beautiful." I reply as I hear more movement in the background. "So you put different notes on each card?" Lauren asks, sounding shocked. "Yes, now enjoy the rest of your day my love..." then Lauren interrupts me by saying "there is no way this was just no big deal." I can't help but laugh at her "yeah well, I just wanted you to know how much I love you. All though 10 dozen roses does not even come close to the amount of love I have for you."

   "Kyler..." she says as I can hear the break in her voice again and I know she is holding back tears. "I love you Lauren, so very much and I will see you when you get home okay." I hear her sniffle then "okay baby, I love you so much too." I end the call with a smile on my face. I have the perfect woman and I am so fucking whipped. I shake my head at that thought because I never imagined myself being in a relationship and definitely never imagined myself acting like this over a woman. There is just something about Lauren though.

I can't wait for tomorrow. As long as my plan for after graduation works we will not have to keep our relationship a secret anymore. I can't wait because I want everyone to know that Lauren and I are together. She is my world and I want everyone to know it.

A little after 4 p.m. Lauren walks in the front door. I swear her beauty takes my breath away just like the first time I ever laid eyes on her. I can't tear my eyes away from her as she walks further into the apartment. She smiles as she realizes I'm sitting on the couch looking at her. She walks over to me and starts to lean down to kiss me and I pull her into my lap instead. She squeals and giggles as she lands in my lap.

Lauren cups my face and quickly presses her lips to mine kissing me in a searing kiss. This kiss is almost like she is desperate for it. I pull away from the kiss and look at her. "Are you okay?" I ask hesitantly. She sighs and rests her forehead against mine. "You always make everything better."

I lean back and kiss her forehead. "Lauren, what's wrong? Did something happen after I talked to you on the phone?" I ask as my lips linger near her forehead.

Lauren looks at me "basically the whole school knows I'm divorced now. I heard some of the students talking in the hallway after school about it. Then in our faculty meeting, it was brought up. I will be so glad when all this is over." I pull her against me and wrap my arms around her. "Me to babe, me too." I kiss her cheek and breath her scent in.

"Thank you for the roses today. They are beautiful." Lauren says as she plays with my fingers. "Your welcome and I guarantee they are nowhere near as beautiful as you are." We sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes until she sighs. Cupping her face in my hands I ask "hey, what's wrong, beautiful?" She sighs again and finally says "In the faculty meeting a few of the teachers and office personnel asked about... us?"