92

Just seeing Lauren's wet naked body in front of me has my mouth watering and me throbbing like crazy between my legs. She should have known better than to suggest us get a shower together. She closes her eyes as the warm water is running over her. My eyes travel down, taking in every wet curve and detail of her amazing body. "I can feel you staring," Lauren says with a laugh.

My eyes travel back up to meet Lauren's ocean blue eyes. "You're beautiful," I whisper right before I claim her lips with a rough kiss. She grabs my hips as I deepen the kiss and I feel her nails dig into my skin. She pulls me into her and our nipples press against each other causing tingles to rush through my body and I feel her shiver against me.

I push Lauren against the shower wall and her breath hitches at the contact. We are now both under the water and our kiss intensifies. I squeeze her breasts and she gasps so I slip my tongue into her mouth. As my tongue is exploring her mouth I slid my hand down her body right between her legs. I skim my fingers over her inner thigh, then slid them on up to her clit lightly brushing over it.

I push myself more into Lauren so our moistened bodies make more contact. I apply pressure to her clit and start rubbing in tight circles. Her head falls back breaking the kiss as she moans. I kiss down her jaw to her neck then on down to her collarbone.

Without warning, I spin Lauren around and push the front of her body against the cold shower wall. Her body shudders and she gasps and I press my upper body against her back and my pelvis against her butt. I breath heavily in her ear causing goosebumps to cover her skin as I slip one hand between the shower wall and Lauren's abdomen as I skim my fingers over her slick skin.

I lightly kiss Lauren's neck, just below her ear landing on her sweet spot while I skim my fingers down her thigh then up her already wet entrance. I spread her arousal around and graze over her clit.

Lauren's head falls back against my shoulder as she moans. I push two fingers into her pussy and her body stiffens at the sudden intrusion and she sucks in a breath. My own need is rapidly growing just from pleasuring Lauren and I thrust my hips forward against her ass to relieve some of my own need.

"Oh fuck," escapes Lauren's mouth as I slowly start pumping my fingers in and out. I swear her delicious pussy is sucking my fingers back in each time and just feeling her walls starting to tighten around my fingers make me quicken my pace. With each thrust of my fingers, I press my palm against her sensitive clit causing her to grind against my hand.

I curl my fingers inside against Lauren's g-spot with my palm against her clit and cup her gradually adding more pressure against both spots. Her body starts to tremble against me as I proceed to kiss along her neck.

I know she is close but I don't want this to end yet so I slowly pull my fingers out. Lauren reaches for my wrist trying to keep my hand where she needs it. "Turn around," I husk in her ear and she releases my wrist and turns towards me. "I want to watch you as you cum for me."

I kiss Lauren's lips and push two fingers back into her soaked pussy. Her arms wrap around me and she digs her nails into my back as I slowly move my fingers. I push her back against the shower wall again and push one of my legs between hers to help hold her up as I push my fingers in as far as they will go then start thrusting them in and out a little faster.

As Lauren starts moaning I grab her left leg with my free hand and lift it up for her to wrap around me. I thrust my fingers harder and faster in her pussy as I kiss on her sweet spot below her ear. My body pushes against her every time I thrust my fingers, fucking her even harder.

She drags her nails down my back as I curl my fingers inside. As I repeatedly hit Lauren's g-spot she digs her nails into my back so hard I winch in pain. I know there will be marks on my back but I don't care.

"Ky-Kyler... oh god," Lauren yells as her pussy clenches my fingers tight and her powerful orgasm hits causing her whole body to become weak. Her arms loosen from around me, dropping to her sides and the water burns where her nails dug into my skin. I slowly pull my fingers out and wrap my arms around her to help keep her steady on her feet.

Lauren rest her head against my shoulder as her breathing is beginning to calm down. She finally lifts her head and looks at me with hooded eyes. "I..." but she doesn't finish what she was going to say, instead she cups my face and kisses me passionately. She breaks the kiss and looks up at me, "I told you no funny business."

I just laugh at her and kiss her jaw then her lips. "Well that's kind of hard anytime I'm around you but even harder when you're standing in front of me naked."

Lauren shakes her head as she laughs and says "we can't waste anymore time. Turn around and I will wash your hair real quick." I turn and she lathers the shampoo and starts washing my hair and occasionally her breasts brush against my back. She isn't purposely creating contact but it is definitely sending tingles down my spine and turning me on again.

When Lauren is done washing my hair I wash hers but try to be careful and not brush against her because I know if there is anymore skin to skin contact in this shower, we will not be going anywhere. As much as I would be fine with that, I don't want to piss Lauren off since she put forth the effort to get everyone together for dinner tonight.

We both bathe rather quickly and make sure not to touch or stare at each other's naked bodies. The sexual tension inside the shower is at an all time high and we both want the same thing but know there is no time. We seem to not get enough of each other. We get out of the shower and dry off then get ready.

I decide to wear black ripped jeans with black ankle booties and a loose fitting cream button down short sleeve blouse that's short in the front and longer in the back. I put my hair in a messy bun with a few pieces loose to frame my face and minimal makeup. I'm waiting in the living room for Lauren to finish getting ready when I suddenly hear her walking down the hall.

I stand by the door and look in Lauren's direction as she makes it into the living room. One look at her causes my legs to go weak and my mouth to become dry. She is wearing a spaghetti strap cream colored dress with a plunging v-neck that comes mid thigh and black sandals. It's a simple sundress but she is absolutely beautiful. Lauren catches my attention when she steps closer and asks "is this dress too much?"

I shake my head no as my eyes travel down her body and back up. "It's not the dress babe, it's you in the dress." Her cheeks flush with a hint of pink as she looks away from my gaze. "Shall we go?" I ask and she nods her head and takes my hand.