89

Lauren rubs her hands over me, rubbing my arms up to my neck then to my shoulders. After rubbing my shoulders she pushes me forward enough so she can rub my back. Her hands are soft but firm as she massages and caresses my back. Lauren pulls me back against her when she finishes my back and slowly starts massaging my chest.

I lay my head back against her and close my eyes and feel myself dozing off. I am so relaxed it's like my body just melts against Lauren. I could stay like this forever.

I suddenly open my eyes because Lauren's massaging has turned into more of a stimulation than relaxation. She runs her hands over my breast and I arch my back slightly, pushing my breast more into her hands. She pinches my erect nipples and I moan at the sensation as my body shudders.

Lauren starts kissing my shoulder and moves one hand to sweep my hair to the side and kisses my neck. She nips and kisses my neck turning me on even more. She starts kissing and sucking on my sweet spot below my ear and I'm a moaning mess. I dig my fingers into her thighs as she sucks on my neck. She moves her hand down my chest and abs and slips her fingers between my legs.

Lauren skims her fingers across my clit and I push my hips up trying to get more contact. "You are very eager," she whispers in my ear. Her sexy and sensual voice causes an intense throbbing between my legs. I swear I could explode just from her whispering in my ear. I try to squeeze my thighs together even though her hand is between them. "Are you ready for me baby?" She she whispers as she kisses my ear then kisses my shoulder and I shiver from the touch.

"I always am for you babe." I say just as she starts rubbing small, tight circles on my clit.

Lauren laughs and stops her movements and says "turn around for me." I do as I'm told and she moves her right leg so I can straddle her thigh. She kisses me with a heated kiss and moans into my mouth when my pussy comes in contact with her thigh. She quickly moves her hand down and pats my hip and I lift my hips to give her access.

The water is starting to get cold but my body is on fire from Lauren's touch so I pay it no mind. She skims two fingers through my folds and brushes against my entrance then she slips two fingers inside me. My head rests against her shoulder and I moan "oh Lauren" and start riding her fingers as she rests her palm against my clit.

"You're really wet for me," Lauren observes as she lets me ride her fingers. The friction of her palm against my clit as I ride her fingers ignites a fire in me as I feel the heat and pressure already in my lower stomach. I kiss down Lauren's jaw to her neck and start kissing and sucking knowing I will leave a mark.

I wrap my arms around her neck as I feel my muscles tighten around Lauren's fingers and all at once my orgasm hits and the waves of pleasure run through me. She continues to slowly move her fingers inside and curls them against my g-spot and my body shudders. She finally stops her movements and pulls her fingers out of me as I lift up then I lay against her, resting my head on her shoulder. She kisses the side of my head and asks "are you relaxed now?" I laugh "yes I am and I swear you have done that before."

"No, I haven't but everything always seems to come so natural with you." She says as she rubs her hand up and down my back. Lauren always makes me feel incredible, even when we just cuddle together and no sex is involved. And then when we make love, it's mind blowing.

We are quiet as I'm laying against Lauren's chest. I kiss her chest then look at her. I take in her flushed cheeks, succulent lips and mesmerizing blue eyes that hold so much love. Eyes that seem to sparkle when she smiles and glow when she laughs. Her laugh is adorable and one of my favorite sounds.

I suddenly feel a heaviness in my chest just looking at her. I love her more than I ever thought I would be capable of loving someone and I am so lucky that she loves me. "Thank you Lauren for loving me" I whisper before I place a loving kiss on her lips. "I never really wanted to fall in love and really never thought I could feel like this. But when you came into my life and I let you into my heart, it has been the greatest feeling that I never want to end."

Lauren cups my face in her hands and looks deep into my eyes and smiles. "Your welcome Kyler but I feel like I should be the one thanking you. You're the one that has shown me what true love is and I can't ever thank you enough. When I realized I was attracted to you and was falling in love with you, it scared me. It scared the hell out of me because I knew it was wrong so I constantly tried to deny it. After you had kissed me the first time, I knew I was in trouble because I wanted you so much but still denied it. When I thought I was going to lose you I realized I didn't care. I didn't care about the consequences because I just wanted to be with you." She pulls my face closer to hers and kisses me with so much passion I swear I can feel it all the way to my toes.

Lauren wraps her arms around me and pulls me flush against her. After a couple more minutes of resting against her, I get up and get out of the cold bathtub. I hold my hand out to help her out also. We both dry off and I can't help but stare at her beautiful naked body. I am completely mesmerized by this gorgeous woman. From her shapely curves, toned body, soft smooth skin, an ass to die for and her amazing plump breast. She is nothing but a pure delicious woman whose beauty also radiates from her soul and she always manages to make my heart explode in my chest.

"You had your fun Lauren, now it's my turn. Come with me to the bedroom so I can show you what I ordered last week. I was so excited when it was delivered Wednesday." She arches a brow at me but follows me to the bedroom.

Lauren starts to put clothes on and stops when I say "just get on the bed naked and wait for me." I get the box from my nightstand and climb onto the bed straddling her hips placing the box beside me.