95

Once we make it home from dinner, Lauren unlocks the door and enters the apartment first. I stop in the doorway easing the door closed, lock it and just watch as she walks further into the living room. I'm so captured by her beauty and just stare as I appreciate all the little details that make up Lauren. She must have felt my eyes on her because she turns and her beautiful blue eyes connect with my hazel ones.

   As we are both staring into each other's eyes, I swear I can see Lauren's eyes darken as her pupils dilate. We both hurry towards each other and our lips crash together as our tongues explore each other's mouth. Our lips mold together as the intensity of the kiss grows. As I hear a moan escape Lauren, I quickly wrap my arms around her hips and hoist her up. Her toned legs wrap around my waist as I spin around and carry her to our bedroom.

   When my legs hit the bed, I lay Lauren down finally breaking our heated kiss. "Kyler" she moans as I quickly work on undressing her. I kiss the newly exposed skin each time I move her dress up her body. She quickly sits up and pulls her dress over her head and throws it onto the floor. I watch as her lust filled eyes look up at me and in a sexy raspy voice she says "strip". I don't waste any time removing my clothes.

   Once I am completely naked in front of Lauren's traveling eyes, I lay myself down on top of her, feeling the soft skin brush against my own. We both smile at each other and the burning passion between us is intense even though our movements have slowed down. Leaning down to her lips I whisper "I love you and this is still so hard to believe." I passionately kiss her but Lauren breaks the kiss with confusion covering her face. "I love you too. What can you not believe though?"

   I peck Lauren's lips then look into her eyes "I can't believe that you love me and want to be with me?" She smiles at me as she brings her hand to my face and gently caresses my cheek. "Well believe it baby because I love you Kyler and only want you." She lifts up enough to capture my kiss-swollen lips. I smile as Lauren breaks the kiss and lays her head back onto the bed. "I love you so much" I say as I look at Lauren. I love her so much and I am determined to show her tonight.

   "I love..." Lauren starts to say but her words turn into moans as I kiss her sweet spot below her ear. I nibble from her neck down to her collarbone as I rake my nails up her sides grazing the sides of her breasts. Her body quivers as I wrap my lips around her perky left nipple and suck on it hard. As soon as I do the same to her right nipple I hear "oh god Kyler" and I can't help but to smile as I release her swollen nipple with a pop.

   As I start kissing down Lauren's toned stomach I know that she knows what's about to happen. I kiss lower and lower loving the feel of her body jerk and quiver below my lips. I grip her hips and squeeze them as she voluntarily opens her legs and spreads them wide for me. I want to tease her but her pussy is so wet and looks so delicious my mouth waters just thinking of her taste especially since I didn't get to taste her at dinner.

   I slide down so my head is between Lauren's legs and slowly slide my tongue across the outer edge of her folds and her body jerks below me. I know with how sensitive her body is right now that it will not take long for her to lose control. I part her folds with my fingers and look at her delicious pussy in front of me.

   I lean in and lick my tongue up the length of Lauren's slit and end by swirling a tight circle around her swollen clit. She moans as she runs her fingers through my hair. "Oh yes Kyler" she moans as I lick my tongue through her wet folds again and dip my tongue into her pussy. I moan into her at the taste and hear her moan louder.

   I slip my tongue out of Lauren's pussy and slowly glide two fingers inside of her. I move my fingers in a slow but deep pace and flick her clit with my tongue. God I love the taste of her, she is so addictive. She entwines both of her hands in my hair trying to pull my face into her more.

   I start pumping my fingers harder and continue to swirl my tongue around her clit. With each pump, I can feel her tightening around my fingers. As I pump my fingers harder and deeper, I take her clit in my mouth and suck on it hard. I feel her body spasm as her orgasm hits and as I suck harder on her clit another orgasm quickly hits her.

   I crawl back up Lauren's body and gently kiss her lips as I lay down beside her on the bed. Her eyes are still closed in pleasure and she is breathing heavily. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into me.

   Once her breathing is returning to normal, she opens her eyes and looks at me. "As I was saying Kyler, before I was interrupted by your... magical tongue," she jokes, "I love you too." She kisses my lips then pecks my check before she rests her head against my chest and softly starts kissing my chest.

   Lauren rolls over on top of me and leans down capturing my lips in a slow sensual kiss. She runs her tongue over my lips then darts it between my lips into my mouth. She kisses from my mouth to my ear and nibbles on my ear as her fingers move down over the valley of my breast then down my toned abs. She traces my abs then moves her fingers to the top of my thigh.

   Sliding her fingers down between my legs, Lauren's fingers are met with my drenched pussy. She circles my clit then pushes two fingers inside of me and all I can do is moan "fuck.

   Lauren's lips hover over my ear and she whispers "I'm going to make love to your gorgeous, sexy body so I can hear you scream my name." Her breath against my ear sends shivers down my spine and I manage to whisper in a ragged breath "I'm ready when you are baby."