93

We arrive at Olive Garden and everyone is already outside waiting on us. We all walk in together and quickly get escorted to our table. We are sitting at a large table with of course Lauren and I sitting side by side. Across from Lauren is her parents, then on the other side of her is Julia. Aunt Mary is sitting directly in front of me and Kyle is sitting by her.

Lauren's sundress looks so good on her. Hell, she looks good in anything she wears but there is something about this simple dress that makes me want her so bad right now. Her legs are visible because of the length of the dress and even with her legs partially under the edge of the table, I can't help but stare. As the waiter comes around and takes our drink and food orders my attention is pulled away from Lauren's sexy legs. We all fall into nice conversations while waiting on our drinks.

Lauren is talking to her parents and Aunt Mary but stops as our drinks are sat in front of each of us. Once the waiter leaves they pick back up on their conversation. I glance down taking in Lauren's smooth legs again. I have a lot of thoughts running through my head right now and most are not appropriate things to do in public. "Damn Lauren you are so sexy. I could lay you on this table and fuck you till..." I'm snapped out of my very inappropriate thoughts when I hear Lauren very sternly call my name.

I look up at Lauren and her face is completely red. "Kyler will you please shut up, we are in public and with our families!" Lauren hisses to me. I glance around the table and everyone is looking at me with shocked expressions and I realize I actually verbalize my thoughts once again. "I look back at Lauren and meet her blue eyes. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that... out loud."

I look at Lauren's parents and her dad is just shaking his head and her mom looks more like she saw a ghost. I look back down and my eyes immediately go back to Lauren's legs as I hear Mr. David say something about needing to be more appropriate. I look back up as everyone gets back into their conversations and I just have a strong urge to touch Lauren. I swear my over active hormones always seem to take over.

I take a sip of my water and as I sit the glass down, I reach over with my free hand and slip it under the end of Lauren's dress and rest my hand on her thigh. She quickly looks at me and gives me a stern look.

Lauren's skin is hot under my hand and breaks out in goosebumps as I slowly slide my fingers up her smooth thigh as my fingers inch inward. A smile graces my face as she shifts in her seat but she doesn't stop my hand. Lauren stops talking and cuts her eyes towards me and I can't help but laugh. "Kyler, what's so funny?" Aunt Mary asks. "Oh nothing, just something I remembered."

Aunt Mary turns her focus to Lauren's parents as they start talking and I look around again and notice Julia and Kyle in deep conversation. I tease my way up Lauren's thigh more and push her legs apart. Once her legs are open enough I quickly move my hand between her legs. She tries to catch my hand from going to far by quickly closing her legs but she fails.

I skim my fingers over Lauren's silk panties right across her covered pussy and her panties are already damp. I smirk as I slip my index finger inside her panties. Very slowly I slide my finger up and down through her wet folds. I lick my lips as I crave her taste as I continue with my finger and spread her arousal all over. Out of the corner of my eye I see Lauren grip the edge of the table with her hand that's closest to me, the other hand grips her dress and she bites her lip.

Lauren releases her dress and raises her hand which is slightly shaking and reaches for her glass of water. Just as she is about to wrap her hand around the glass I plunge my finger inside her wet pussy. She grips the glass but doesn't raise it up very far to her beautiful lips. I curl my finger inward and hear Lauren's breath hitch. Without warning I plunge another finger inside her and she nearly drops her glass causing her elbow to hit the table hard.

Everyone's attention quickly focuses on Lauren even though they are clueless as to what I'm doing. I also look at her and ask "are you okay?" Lauren blushes once she looks up realizing everyone is staring at her. She says "sorry" and everyone goes back to talking. I smirk at her as I curl both fingers inward adding pressure. Her legs close tightly around my hand and she bites her lip to keep from moaning.

I know if I keep going Lauren will cum right here at the table. As much as I want to continue, I know not to because she is very vocal during sex especially when her orgasm hits. I slowly start pulling my fingers out of her but she quickly grabs my wrist and looks at me. "Do not even think about it." Lauren whispers to me. Her face is completely flushed and her eyes are full of lust.

Lauren and I sit here just staring at each other. Just as she starts to push my fingers back inside of her drenched pussy, we both hear her dad call her name. Knowing the attention is on her now, she releases my hand allowing me to pull my fingers out of her. She clears her throat "I-I'm sorry dad can you repeat what you said."
Mr. David looks at her funny then says "I had asked you if you were okay because your face is red."

I snicker to myself but Lauren hears me and hits my leg to make me be quiet. "Y-yes, I'm fine but if y'all will excuse me I need to go to the restroom." Before anyone can say anything she is out of her chair heading to the bathroom. I grab my napkin and wipe my fingers off that were still covered in her arousal.

I grab my glass of water and notice from the corner of my eye that Julia is staring at me. I look at her "yes Julia?" I question. She glances down to my hand then to the visible bathroom door then up to my face. She leans over a little and asks "did you really have to finger my sister at the table?"

Before I can respond I see the bathroom door open and Lauren walks out. My train of thought is gone just by looking at her. Watching her walk back towards us is mesmerizing. I can't take my eyes off of her and at this moment nothing else around me exists.

Right after exiting the bathroom, Lauren is stopped by a brunette woman. I can't see who it is because her back is to me. They talk for a few minutes then hug each and both make their way to our table. I finally pull my eyes away from Lauren to glance at the other woman and realize it's... Ms. Smith.