56

I reach up and wrap my arms around Laurens arms and squeeze against them. "God I love you Lauren." She kisses the top of my head "I love you too Kyler. So... you never told me what you want to go to college for." I laugh "well, I'm trying to decide between two things. I have always wanted to work for an advertising firm or magazine, building ads and what not. But I also kind of want to be an art teacher. I used to volunteer for a youth program in Pensacola that helped teach art to kids. I always enjoyed doing that and just the feeling I would get at how excited they were to learn."

   Lauren hugs me from behind "I am proud of you and either one sounds like a great idea. You will be great at anything you decide to do. I know you will be a great designer or art teacher. Who knows maybe you could even teach at the same school as me some day." I laugh at that thought. "That would be amazing," I say as I rub my hands up and down Laurens thighs. "Oh yeah, I talked to Kyle after I got home and he is coming to my graduation."

   Lauren kisses my head "well my love, Julia will be there too and of course I will be there. So that's three people there for you. I know you probably wish your dad wasn't an asshole and would be there but we know that will not happen. I know more importantly though, you wish your mom could be there. Just know she is always with you in your heart and memories. She will be watching down on you and watch you walk across that stage."

   Lauren strokes my hair as she continues. "I know she would be so very proud of you and I wish I would have had the chance to meet her. I would love to tell her thank you for raising such a wonderful, loving, kind, smart and selfless daughter whom I love so much. You definitely turned out great thanks to her."

   My eyes tear up hearing Laurens words. "Thank you Lauren, that means a lot. I know for a fact my mom would love you and she would be so happy I found someone that makes me happy. She always wanted me to find someone to love and be happy with and I truly have."

   We just sit in silence for a few minutes then I hear Lauren slightly sigh and she tightens her arms around me. "What's wrong?" I ask. She kisses the top of my head that is resting against her chest. "Nothing is wrong sweetie." I turn a little so I can move my head and look up at Lauren. "Are you sure beautiful?" Lauren smiles and leans down pecking my lips. "I'm sure Kyler, it was a good sigh, I promise. I was thinking about how nice this is just being here with you in my arms."

   I can't help but smile at Laurens admission. "Yes, this is nice. I just wish we could be like this anywhere. I want to hold your hand and kiss you anytime. I want the world to know we love each other. I want the world to know we are so in love." Lauren kisses my head again "I want the same thing too Kyler but you know we will have to give it a month or two before we can be seen out in public as a couple. Otherwise people will think or know it started before you graduated."

   I sit for a few minutes just thinking over what Lauren said. I know she is basically right but I don't want to wait for our relationship to be out in the open. I pull away from her embrace and sit up. Lauren sits up too "what are you doing?" I smile as I stand up and look at her. "I'm going to soak in a nice hot relaxing bath."

   I reach down and grab Lauren's hands and pull her to her feet. Smirking I ask "Would you care to join me?" Without even answering me, Lauren smiles and heads towards our bedroom pulling me by my hand to follow her.

   Lauren goes straight into the bathroom after we get to our bedroom and turns the bathtub on so the steaming hot water can fill the tub. As I am grabbing us fresh clothes to put on after our bath she walks out of the bathroom wearing nothing but her black lace bra and panties. I smirk at her as I take in her beautiful body. There is nothing but tan, toned flesh in my view and I love it. Laurens curves are to die for. As I am staring at her a wave of heat suddenly flutters in my lower belly. My eyes roam from her face to her kissable neck and collarbone and stop on her succulent, perfect breast covered in lace material.

   "Kyler?" Lauren says but I don't look up at her. Instead I let my eyes roam down her perfect toned body and stop on the lace panties that cover the place I suddenly desire. My eyes travel down further to her thighs imagining them wrapped around me and I can't help but mumble "oh, god." Lauren steps in front of me and pecks my lips snapping my attention back up to her face. She smiles sweetly "the water is ready so come on." I nod and walk to the bathroom feeling my cheeks heat up a little because Lauren caught me staring at her.

   Lauren lit a few candles that were on the outside edge of the tub and added lavender bath salts. I flip the lights off then strip out of my clothes. When I turn back around to the bathtub Lauren is completely naked standing inside the bathtub waiting on me. Lauren sits down resting against the back of the tub. She holds her hand up for me and says "come on babe."

   For some reason even though I hear Lauren it doesn't register right then and I just stand outside the tub staring at her. Everything about her is absolutely beautiful. Her ocean blue eyes sparkle in the glow of the candlelight. Her perfect tan skin glows with soft moisture. She is the definition of perfect.