90

I kiss Lauren passionately and pepper kisses down her throat then back up and peck her lips. I open the box and hold up the 6" pink bullet vibrator for Lauren to see and her eyes go wide. "I've been wanting to try a vibrator on you but only if you're okay with that."

She looks at me a little shocked "I've... umm... never actually... you know, used one" she admits and her cheeks turn red.

"I thought it might be fun and I will go easy unless you tell me otherwise but only if you want to. Just don't agree if you don't feel comfortable with it. I promise I will not get mad so it's no big deal."

Lauren looks at me then glances at the vibrator again. "Have you ever used one?" She asks a little hesitantly.

"Not on myself I haven't." She looks at the vibrator another moment. "Ok... I'm willing to try it with you but if I don't like it you have to promise to stop."

I peck her lips "I promise you babe I will stop when you want me to." She nods and I kiss her again then start kissing down her throat.

I brush my fingers across Lauren's toned stomach and feel her shiver below me. I kiss her all over her chest until I reach her left breast and I wrap my lips around her nipple then swirl my tongue around it. Switching to the right nipple, I do the same thing. I switch between both nipples until they are both hard and her breathing is ragged.

I continue kissing down Lauren's body and spread her legs so I am resting between them. I kiss the insides of both her thighs and hear her gasp as I move closer to where I know she wants me the most. I look up at her from between her legs and she is watching me with dilated pupils.

As soon as my tongue touches her pussy, she moans and I swear I will never get tired of hearing that sound. Lauren closes her eyes and bites her lip as I lick up her wet folds but never touch her clit. Her body is covered in goosebumps and she spreads her legs wider, seeking more pleasure.

Lauren thrust her hips begging for that desired contact on her clit. I put my middle and ring fingers in my mouth to wet them before I move them to her entrance. I focus my attention with my tongue on her clit as I push both fingers into her wet pussy. She arches off the bed as I push deeper into her and she releases a very sexy moan.

I pick up the pace as I thrust my fingers into Lauren and she matches my rhythm as she grinds her hips. I curl my fingers inward and press them against her g-spot and I know if I stay there much longer she will be done.

I move my fingers from Lauren's g-spot and slowly move them in and out of her. "Kyler... just fuck me" she moans loudly. She thrust her hips more towards me "more baby, please" she begs. I pull my fingers out and she groans at the loss of contact. I pick up the vibrator and place the tip at her entrance and look at her to make sure she is okay and she nods her head. I move the vibrator around her opening to coat it with her arousal then place the tip at her wet opening.

I slowly push the vibrator halfway into Lauren's wet pussy and feel her body tense. I stop so she can adjust to the feeling of it but she thrust her hips forward pushing it into her more and moans at the feeling. I turn the vibrator on and slowly start moving it in and out of her pussy while watching her for any signs of discomfort.

Lauren moans and lifts her head up "harder baby" she gasps. "Can I turn the vibrator up?" I ask and she quickly says "yes." I turn the vibrator speed up and she thrust her hips upward at the sensation and I smirk at the effect it's having on her.

"Fuck that feels so good," Lauren breaths out as her eyes flutter close. I pump the vibrator in and out harder like she asked and love the moans coming out of her mouth. "Oh god, keep going," she mumbles as her lower stomach clenches and I know she is close.

I pump the vibrator a few times then move my mouth to Lauren's clit. I lick her clit while thrusting the vibrator in and out and she topples over the edge as her orgasm hits and she moans "oh god." It's a little hard to keep pushing the vibrator in and out but I slowly keep it moving as her orgasm washes over her as she is withering below me.

As Lauren is coming down from her orgasm, I wrap my lips around her clit and suck hard, flicking the tip of my tongue over the tight bud. She starts thrusting her hips like crazy and grabs the sheets. I look up and she has gripped the sheet so hard that her knuckles are turning white and I feel her body tremble as she comes again and she tightens her thighs around my head. The loudest "ohhh... fuckkkk Kyler" escapes her sexy mouth and its music to my ears.

Lauren groans as she finally collapses onto the bed just shuddering and jerking as her body spasms from the powerful orgasm. I turn the vibrator off and wait a couple minutes then slowly pull it out. I kiss her thighs and up to her stomach making sure not to touch her swollen sensitive clit. She is breathing heavily as I reach her lips and I kiss her then settle down beside her on the bed.

Lauren's eyes are closed and I pull her closer to me and wrap her in a hug. Our bodies fit so perfectly together and I kiss her sweet lips. "I love you so much." I tell her sincerely. It's quiet and I'm not sure if she is still recovering or if she is actually asleep.