1 - Spring Nights

It's a Sunday night in spring. It's also still alarmingly bright outside considering it is 7pm. 

"So, how are we all doing?" I ask my twitch stream as I lean back in my chair. The chat began to be flooded with responses and I end up chatting for around an hour before I decide to play some games like GTA and COD. However, it wasn't long until I began to feel tired and decide to chat with viewers. 

I end up chilling with chat and answering questions. Most of them are the usual, generic questions you get asked all the time, but one caught my eye.

@moondrop: Are you going to Wireless this year?

For those of you who don't know, Wireless is a festival here in the UK and I've always wanted to go and vlog my experience, but I never got round to going as I was busy and kept putting it off.

"Hey moondrop, yeah I'm hoping to go to Wireless, if there's any tickets still available."

-----

I answer a few more questions before ending my stream after around 4 hours. I respond to some emails before deciding to stretch my legs. Our apartment is a decent size for London, but despite this my room leads straight into the living room. We had a competition to decide who got the better room and Daisy's boyfriend, Noah, was the judge. In my opinion, it was totally rigged. So, when I open my door, I am met by my roommate and childhood best friend, Daisy.

"Hey you're just in time, Noah and I ordered pizza. You can steal some if you like," I glance over to see Daisy and Noah snuggled up on the couch, watching a movie, almost inhaling their slices of pizza.

We had dinner and after the movie ended, I said goodnight and got ready for bed.  After a long day, I'm thrilled to finally wind down. As I lay down I take a deep breath, preparing to relax before I remember something. The tickets. I bolt to my desk and desperately search online. I couldn't see any and my heart sinks to my stomach. However, that feeling soon disappears when I finally find some. I order them as quickly as possible before letting out a sigh of relief.

"Shit, it's 1am," And with that, I turn off my lights and drift off with the tickets on my mind.

-------

A/N : Hey, welcome to Sensational. I've rewritten this chapter and I think its been improved so much. I hope you enjoy the story and feel free to leave any suggestions x