15 - Dinner

The first dinner on holidays has always been one of my favourite things. The food, the setting, the people you share it with...it's always so magical. The hotel is all inclusive and there are multiple restaurants there for us without having to leave the premises. We decide on the one on the ground floor, outside by the pools with fairy lights hanging from the wooden pergolas. It also, coincidentally, has a bar. 

The sun is setting just over the hillside, the trees and foliage becoming silhouettes. We requested a longer table as there sure is a lot of us since the boys invited more people on the trip so we end up with a table for 17. 

I decide on a white, satin bodycon dress for dinner, praying that I won't drop any food on it as it would definitely stain. We all sit down at our table and I'm sat in between the childhood friends, JJ and Simon, who are arguing about video ideas. 

After checking out the menus for some time we decide to try some traditional Greek foods like Pastitsio,  Soutzoukakia, Tomatokeftedes and more. I've always been one for trying new cuisines and so far I can confirm, I love Greek food! 

Dinner is going rather smoothly and we are currently sat at a smaller table by the bar since Will, Mia, Lux, Randy and Chip either went to explore the hotel more or went up to their rooms. Harry has been extremely quiet tonight and didn't participate in many conversations, which is odd behaviour coming from the boy with the bubbly, loquacious personality. I get up from my seat and walk over to the bar where he's currently stood with a pint in his hand. 

"Hey, boggo, you alright?" I question, putting my hand on his shoulder. 

"What? Oh yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Harry says a bit too quickly, turning to his right to glance at me to then face forward again. 

"Bog, I know somethings up," I say, tilting my head to the side to try make eye contact. Harry looks the other way. 

"I don't know, I guess I'm just not feeling it tonight." 

"Thats okay, bog, as long as you're okay?" 

"Yeah, I'll be fine, thanks Y/N," Harry says, finishing off his pint and pulling me into a tight, side hug.

-----

Daisy and I end up going to bed around 2am as we don't want to be too tired tomorrow. Since we're sharing a room in this really fancy hotel, we decided to share a bed to try save some money so we can spend it elsewhere. 

Daisy gets into bed first before it's my turn to use the bathroom. I remove my makeup, do my skincare and brush my teeth before I get changed into my new satin pjs I'd bought for the trip and slipped under the covers. 

Thoughts of Harry come to mind as I lay there in the dim light, only the moon and bathroom light providing it. Something seemed off but I got the impression he didn't want to talk about it. At least not for a while anyway. Knowing Harry, I know it will take a lot of effort to get him to talk about his feelings. I fall asleep with Harry on my mind.

-------

A/N: Yeah I don't rlly like this chapter that much but its a filler and I wasn't sure what to write so I'll probably delay putting this out to see if any new ideas come to mind. Thank you so much for the support, I love you all :)) P.S. Tysm for 800!