13 - Destination Greece

"Flight number CF4652 to Kissamos, Greece is now boarding" 

Finally, after waiting for thirty minutes, our flight is boarding. Luckily, the wait didn't seem too long since we were all chatting and vlogging, which made time fly by. Haha, get it? We all get up to get our bags and personal items as Daisy skips over to me to hand me my boarding pass and passport since I am prone to loosing things, particularly important things. 

I'm thrilled that I'm finally going on holiday since I've been working my arse off for the past few months. For the first time in a while, I am fairly nervous to fly. I used to be scared of flying when I was little. The idea of being that high up in the sky scared the life out of 8 year old Y/N. 

-----

The plane is much nicer and more modern than any plane I've been on before. Growing up, we weren't the wealthiest and my parents were always tight with money so we would usually get the cheapest seats possible whenever we went on a plane, which wasn't very often. This is a whole new experience for me. 

I've always thought of planes as nothing more than a form of transportation that takes you from point A to point B, however, this time we are in first class. The interior is mainly white with blue led strip lights underneath the overhead lockers. Grey curtains separated the space from the rest of the plane, the aisles decorated with black carpet and seat numbers pointing to each seat. 

I glance down to my boarding pass, seat 12a. My eyes move over to my right where Daisy is standing next to me, looking at her boarding pass. We aren't sitting together. My body stiffens, my shoulders grow tight and my heart rate increases drastically. I've always sat next to Daisy on flights, ever since we met and went abroad together for the first time. I am not ready for this.

I slowly walk over to my seat and sit down, placing my rucksack in my locker and taking out the things I'll need for the flight. I was just about to play some music when I glance over to my left to see Tobi holding up his boarding pass with multiple bags of sweets. I screw my eyes up trying to read the seat number, 12b. 

I shoot Tobi a toothy smile as he sits down next to me, pulling out his laptop and beginning to search up a movie for us to watch. Eventually, we decide on Divergent. It's a comfort movie for both of us so I picked it hoping it would calm my nerves. After around 15 minutes, we are shown the safety instructions and are beginning to start the journey. 

My heart rate races in my chest, my body trembling and my hands shaking at a rapid rate. I meet Daisy's eyes from a few rows ahead on my right and she looks from me, to Tobi, then back to me again. Then, I notice that Tobi had grabbed my hand in his. I smile at him and he squeeze my hand for reassurance.

-----

A/N: Bit of a longer chapter for y'all. Hope you enjoyed and make sure to vote if you can! I love you guys :))