9 - SDMN House

Today is Saturday, and Daisy and I are currently trying to get the sat nav in Daisy's car to show us directions to the Sidemen house. Turns out, it isn't that far away, only around a 20 minute drive. 

I'm quite anxious to see them again as it's been weeks since the festival and the last thing I want is for it to be awkward. Thankfully, the roads are quite clear today so it isn't going to take too long to get there. I really hate car journeys, I always found them so long and boring so no matter how nervous I am, I'm glad that the journey isn't going to take too long.

-----

We pull up to the driveway and park in front of the house. I look up and sigh, turning my head to look at Daisy, who is already looking at me. I can tell she is scanning my face, trying to figure out how I am feeling. 

"Hey, don't be worried, babe. We know these guys and you were super close to them a few weeks ago," She sighs. 

"No, I know I just, I don't know, I'm still nervous," I whisper, almost feeling ashamed to admit how I'm feeling. 

"I know, trust me though, it'll be okay," She says, hopping out of the car. I simply smile and do the same.

I'm just about to knock the door when it flies open and Simon is stood in the doorway. 

"Hi guys!" he says and engulfs us in a tight hug. I am taken aback by his actions, but I figure he is just excited. 

"Hiya Simon," I reply as he welcomes us in and my jaw drops. The house is amazing with a spiral staircase going up the multiple floors. Daisy and I follow Simon through to the kitchen where everyone else is stood or sat around the kitchen counter. I guess Daisy and I are the last to arrive.

"Heyyyy," Harry says, approaching us and giving us each a hug. We say our greetings and migrate into the living room. Josh has a laptop on his lap, Simon is on his right and Vik to his left. I make eye contact with Simon and he taps the space next to him on the couch, wanting me to sit there. I awkwardly tiptoe over and gently placed myself next to him. Oh my god, Y/N, relax! Why are you being so weird? 

I hadn't even noticed that Simon had put his arm around my shoulders until now. He gently pulls me closer to him, to the point where I am almost lying next to him. I feel my cheeks go bright red as more people join us in the living room. Daisy's eyes widen, Harry gives me a strange look and JJ wiggles his eyebrows and smirks at us. I feel so embarrassed.

-------

A/N: Yuh so this chapter ain't my best work but like idk. I kinda like it in a weird way :/ Hope you guys are having a good day so far :)) Make sure to vote if you can but tysm to all the silent readers out there, I see ya! <33

P.s. I'm well aware the boys don't live together anymore however for the story we will pretend they do :)