32 - You Did What?

"You awake?" 

I groan as my eyes slowly open. As my vision focuses I am met with Simons gorgeous - and might I add dreamy - deep blue  eyes. 

"Mhm, I am now," I smile as I sit up, finding myself in Simon's room and his clothes. 

"How'd u sleep? Have you got a hangover? We did drink a lot last night," Simon questions as he places himself down next to me in his pristine white sheets, holding a glass of water and paracetamol. 

"Surprisingly, no. Although I'm having a hard time remembering what happened," I respond, Simon shooting me a reassuring look before placing a gentle kiss onto my head.

I brush my teeth and go to the bathroom before I swallow the tablets, making sure to thank him after. I turn around after placing the now empty glass on the bedside table, only to be met with Simon's stare.

"What?" I chuckle. Simon doesn't respond. Well, not in the way I assumed he would. He continues to stare for a few more moments before jumping on top of me, snuggling into my side. 

The action makes my heart melt. I've never been a big fan of showing affection in that kind of way, in fact, I always found it rather annoying. But for some strange reason, I don't feel that way. Instead, I return the gesture and snuggled down into him. As I become more comfortable in the situation, I slowly drag my hand up his body before resting it in his hair, gently combing through it. Simon hums in response before lifting his head up to face me. 

"Thank you for coming with me yesterday, I really appreciate it," I smile while earning a chuckle from Simon.

"You don't have to keep thanking me, Y/N. I'm glad we went together," He replies. After a few minutes, JJ appears in to check up on us, starting up a conversation.

"So how was the shoot yesterday, Simon?" JJ asks. My eyes widen slightly as I gently let go of Simon, shooting him a questioning look.

"Oh, I didn't go," Simon replies to JJ, avoiding eye contact with me at all costs. 

"Wait, I'm confused. What do you mean shoot?" I ask, JJ now with a look of regret plastered on his face. 

"Well, I had a shoot I was supposed to go to, but I decided not to go since you invited me to the wedding," Simon explains.

"YOU DID WHAT?" I practically yell, startling JJ who took this as his invitation to slowly back out of the room. Simon looks stunned. In the many months we have known each other, we haven't raised our voices to one another. Even though I didn't yell because I'm mad, I could still see the action had taken Simon by surprise.

I sigh gently before pulling him closer, leaning in to kiss him. As I pulled away, Simon's hands bring my head back to his, reluctant to let go. Eventually, I manage to pull away before whispering 'thank you' onto his lips.

-------

A/N: Hey guys, Happy new year! Sorry its been a while, school has been keeping me busy lately. Make sure to take care of yourselves and stay positive, (not for covid tho!)