28 - Relief

➔ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ;)

My mind focuses on my time in Greece as I sit at my desk, fidgeting with my pen. I've only been back for a week and I'm already wishing I was back in the sun. I desperately needed a break and I am grateful for the time I've had off, however the stress was taking it's toll on me once again.

I decide to go down to the cafe Daisy and I had tried before we left. As I walk out of our apartment building, I'm taken by surprise. The sky is a vibrant mix of pink and orange that is giving off the illusion of warmth, however it's actually quite chilly.

I took my laptop with me in hopes that I could get more work done in a different setting but so far it isn't going very well. I breathe a heavy sigh as I close my laptop and take a sip of my drink, watching the world go by outside. I'm in need of cheering up but I not sure how, that is, until I think of the perfect person to visit.

-----

"So what's up Y/N? I haven't heard from you in a while," Simon asks as he sits himself down on his bed. 

"Yeah I know I'm sorry, I've just been really stressed recently and I knew you were moving out with JJ. I needed a bit of cheering up," I reply as I sit down next to him. Simon just nods before he glances out of the window, smirking to himself.

"What is it?"

"Nothing, I just...I had an idea of how to cheer you up, but it's stupid."

"No really I'm desperate, I'm sure it's not stupid. What is it?"

"You won't like it."

"I will, I promise I-"

Simon's eyes dart between my eyes and my lips while his hand rises up to caress my cheek. Our lips eventually connect and I immediately feel the sense of relief I've been searching for. The kiss is gentle yet rough, meaningless yet passionate, wrong yet so so right.

I pull away to catch my breath, leaning my forehead against his. We both smirk at each other while practically gasping for air and soon enough we are all over each other again.

Things begin to heat up quickly as Simon pulls my legs around to straddle him. I slowly begin to tug at his top, trying to subtly indicate to him that I want it off while my lips move down to his neck.

"OH SHIT!" Ethan yells from the doorway, making Simon and I almost jump 10 feet in the air. 

"ETHAN, MAN, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Simon yells back while adjusting himself. 

"You told me to come round remember? We agreed we would film today," Ethan replies, looking slightly red in the face. 

"Oh shit that's today? Fuck," Says Simon while his head falls into his hands.

"Guys it's okay, I'll go home. Daisy's probably wondering where I am anyway," I smile while hoping to relieve some of the tension. They both shoot me an awkward smile. 

"I'll text you, yeah?" I say to Simon as I pick up my jacket. He nods as I hurry out of the flat, feeling like an idiot.

What the hell just happened?

-------

A/N: So it's been a WHILE huh? Sorry about that. This chapters slightly longer than usual to try and make up for the lack of updates recently. This is my first time writing anything spicy ;) so idk how good it is, oh well!