12 - The Airport

--Two Weeks Later--

"ARE YOU READY YET?" Daisy yells, bursting through my bedroom door. 

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU DAISY? ALWAYS KNOCK," I screech, getting up to get changed for the flight. I feel ecstatic. The day is finally here! I've never been to Greece before, although it's always been on my bucket list. I tried to convince my parents to go years ago, however they said they were too busy to free up time, but today I can finally tick it off my list.

-----

"Y/N! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?" Daisy shouts over the large crowd of people that are currently rushing through the airport. 

"IM OVER HERE!" I shout back, waving my free hand in the air to catch her attention. Daisy turns on her heel and runs over to where I'm standing, trying to balance our coffees. 

"UGH, where are they? They should be here by now, right?" Daisy asks, taking some bags from me and beginning to drink her coffee. 

"Dude chill, they're probably just running late. The flight isn't until 2pm anyway and it's nearly 1. They've got time," I say, trying my best to calm Daisy's nerves. 

"Oh look, speak of the devils," Daisy beams and I turn around, trying to spot them. There they are, the Sidemen and friends, walking up to us. 

"Hey," I squeal, running up to Harry and engulfing him in a tight hug. 

"Gosh, someones hyper," JJ says, embracing me in a lighter hug than the one I just gave Harry. We all say our greetings and the rest of the guys go to look around duty free, Daisy joining them, leaving Simon and I alone.

"Hey..." I awkwardly smile. Dear god, okay, okay, don't panic. Simon chuckles, "Hello, Y/N," he says, lowering down to kiss me on the cheek and embrace me in a firm but comforting hug.

Okay, Y/N. Don't embarrass yourself. 

After a while, we pull away from the hug but still holding each other's arms. I feel myself blush and glance down at my feet, beginning to feel really awkward again. Simon must notice as he gently lifts up my chin, causing a smile to gently creep up onto my face. 

"C'mon, let's go pick out some sweets for the flight, besides, the others will be wondering where we are," he says, winking at me. He grabs my hand and we begin searching for the others.

-------

A/N: Ngl, I kinda hate this chapter but its just a filler and for character development so it's alright I guess. Sooo yeah, Have an amazing day and remember your worth my guys <33