7 - Day Two

The darkness consumed me. I couldn't escape it. I honestly felt quite peaceful, no worries, no fears, no thoughts. Just me and the darkness. Thats when I noticed him, standing inches away, towering over me. I turned on my heel and began to run as fast as I possibly could, screaming my lungs out in hopes someone would come to my rescue. Nobody came. Run Y/N, just keep running, you cant stop running, he'll catch you. Run. Run. RUN...

"No!"

I sit up on my side of the bed in our hotel room, absolutely drenched in sweat and my hair sticking to my face and back. Ew. 

I reach over to the bedside table to grab my phone so I can check the time. 4:47am. Getting out of bed, I stumble across the clothes and other items that are scattered on the floor on my way to the ensuite. I grabbed a towel from the towel rack and hopped into the shower to clean myself up. I may as well just get ready for the day ahead, after all, today was the last day of the festival of my dreams.

-----

"Hey, I heard you up this morning, did you have a nightmare or something?" Daisy questions, sitting down on a wooden bench, her shimmery skirt gleaming in the sunlight. 

"Oh yeah, something like that," I awkwardly smile, sitting down next to her, handing her a mint choc chip ice-cream cone. 

"Well, if theres anything bothering you, you would tell me right? You know, just with everything thats happened over the past few years." 

"Yeah, of course I would," I say, trying to avoid the question at hand.

-----

We met up with the boys at the food stand before heading over to the stage. Songs like SICKO MODE and goosebumps seem to set JJ off and he became super hyper after that, although, it could just be the sugar. We spend hours exploring the park, vlogging and taking pictures, going round all the stalls and doing other activities that are set up around the venue. 

I am so glad that I met these boys. They really are a delight to be around. I've grown very fond of them over the past couple days and I'm not complaining about it.

We say our goodbyes at the end of the night as the boys are travelling home on the train tonight, while Daisy and I decide to stay overnight at our hotel and travel home tomorrow. We all exchange numbers and decide to meet up again soon, although we never actually arrange a date. 

And well, you guessed it, I fall asleep that night, thinking of the Sidemen.

-------

A/N: Yoo we got over 100 reads already?! U lot are madddddd. I hope you're enjoying the book so far. Im taking more time to focus on my writing ( mainly depth and storyline ) So if u have any tips feel free to let me know <33