34 - Trust

➔ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ;)

"Do you trust me, Y/N?" Simon asks out of the blue, his hand brushing through my hair. I sit up, leaning on my elbow as I turn to face him.

"Of course I do, Simon. Why?" Simon doesn't respond. Instead, he turns around and pulls out his phone.

"Simon? I'm serious, what's wrong?" I ask sternly, beginning to get aggravated. To my dismay, I'm met with silence.

"Fine," I huff as I stand up and go into my en-suite. I begin to run a shower as I get undressed, still trying to figure out what Simon is playing at.

As I step into the shower, I hope my thoughts will drift away, however, that isn't the case. Part of me feels bad for the way I acted and how I abandoned the conversation, but I was getting frustrated and needed to cool off.

I stand still with my eyes shut, the water running down my back as I face the wall. However, I soon feel a pair of strong hands gently wrap around my waist, hugging me before spinning me around, causing my eyes to shoot open.

There is Simon. I assume he has snuck in as I haven't locked the door to come and join me. We both just stand there for a moment, hugging as the water runs down our bodies. Time seems to stop, and the only thing my mind can focus on is him. For the first time, we are both exposed and vulnerable. Both of us on the same level and without saying any words, we fully understand one another.

"I'm sorry," Simon says, "I didn't mean to frustrate you. I was talking to Daisy the other day and she..." Simon trails off, appearing to regret bringing it up.

"What did she say? Don't worry, I won't be mad," I say, running a hand up his back.

"Well, she mentioned your ex. And I just wondered if you were able to trust me after everything that happened with them," Simon admits, still uncomfortable.

At first, I'm taken aback, and not sure how to respond.

"Simon, I can guarantee you that no matter what happens, I'll always trust you," I smile, my arms wrapping around his neck to pull him down into a kiss.

The kiss is different than the ones we've shared before. There is nothing but passion and lust, and it truly feels like a kiss from a movie. We are both exposed and until now, we have both been too scared to let our guards down. Looking back, we were afraid of getting hurt, as everybody is before they meet that special person. That one person that you can be your true self with.

Simon begins to move down to my neck, leaving delicate kisses as he slowly explores my body. I soon return the favour, gently gliding my hands over him as my lips leave small kisses.

"Y-Y/N," Simon manages to say in between groans, "W-We don't ha-ave to," He says as his head falls back. I smile to myself.

"I want to," I smile as I make my way back up to his face, only to be met with a smirk.

-------

A/N: Spicy, spicy, spicyyyyyyy. I literally wrote this at 1am, idk why :/ But, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and make sure to stay hydrated <3