38 - Exposed

If I'm being completely honest, I don't want to stream today. This weeks been a tough one. I'm not exactly sure why, but I've felt so drained and out of sorts for the past couple of days. However, I hate to disappoint, and I've already tweeted out my stream schedule last week before I felt so ill, so I decide to do it anyway.

It's not an extremely eventful stream, in fact it's rather boring. Sometimes I wonder why people actually watch me. I don't think I'm particularly entertaining or funny, in all honesty I think I've gotten lucky. Extremely lucky. Not everyone is fortunate enough to have the following I have. I gently awaken from my daydream and take a sip of the now lukewarm tea I made before the stream, scrunching my face up at the temperature of the drink, letting out a light sigh as I place down the mug.

An ear-splitting creak of the floorboards behind me causes me so suddenly jump up from my chair, knocking over the mug and spilling the remainder or the liquid inside it.

"Fucking christ!"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you like that," Says a now extremely worried Simon.

"What the fuck, Simon! Why are you always scaring me!" I question, slightly agitated but doing my best to laugh it off.

"I don't know, I'm sorry!" Simon replies, kissing me. I smile for a moment, but soon my face drops. A look of shock horror takes over, causing Simon to adopt a confused expression.

"What?" He chuckles. I don't say anything, I simply just maintain eye contact as my left arm extends to point at my computer setup. 

"Shit, shit, shit, shit. I'm so sorry, I didn't realise!" Simon exclaims, his head falling into my shoulder.

I laugh awkwardly as I turn in my chair, returning my attention to the stream. I desperately try to figure out if the interaction between Simon and I was visible, not that it matters anyway, people would be able to guess what just happened. Simon leans down beside me, his left arm gripping the back of my chair as he tries his best to distract my chat.

I don't believe it was completely in frame, instead I think only half of our faces were visible. Regardless, the lower half of our faces could be seen, meaning people definitely caught us kissing. Shit. At this point, the chat is going wild. Question after question floods the screen, causing my head to fall into my hands out of stress.

"Oh, Y/N, don't worry, please don't worry," Simon hugs me close as his head rests on top of mine. I don't even notice I'm crying until I see the wet stains running down Simons top. After a few minutes, Simon leans back and takes a seat on my bed, adopting the position I was in a minute ago. I return to the screen, only this time I see the Sidemen boys in chat.

"Fucking... shit," I whisper.

"What is it?" Simon asks, coming up behind me to look at the screen. I point to the chat and look at him, his eyes widening and he turns to shoot me a worried expression.

-------

A/N: Hey everybody, happy summer! I hope you're all enjoying the summer months so far. It saddens me to say that this is the second last chapter of this book, it really does, but I hope to give this book the proper end it deserves! Hope you all have an amazing day, stay safe <3