27- She found out...

CHECK OUT @PrisonOfHope (Nasida Meher)

Her books are so cool, I like them. I will be happy is you check them out.

Don't ask for a shout out if you didn't check her out! (I will be checking)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUKES POV

I was running; I was being chased. My lungs were burning, me legs ached. I couldn't stop, not now. Why was I running again? I didn't know. I had reached a dead end, a corner. Panicking I turned around. My heart was raising faster; as they were getting closer.

Chloe and Susan.

I could only choose on to continue avoiding.

Susan's lips touching me, broke my chain of thoughts; casting me out of the nightmare, and throwing me into one more.

As she leaned closer, she whispered in my ear.

"You have a shadow" She said.

Turning around I saw Chloe.

Her beauty, her anger, her sole. Everything about her was open; just for a moment, before everything was gone. A cold surface replaced the girl I was in love with. She looked at me with a dark glare, scowled at Susan, with an even harsher look.

Behind Chloe, were Susan's brothers; looking as shocked and guilty as ever. They brought her here, they let her in. What was about to happen wasn't there fault.

It was Susan's.

All of this, everything that was slowly happening around us; was because of Susan. If she had just told-

"YOU!" Chloe screamed at Susan, causing my whole world to stop.

She was it; this was us. It was her, we could never be together...

"AND YOU!" She roared at me.

We had both flinched at the sudden direct anger. Storming towards us, Chloe began to shake; with anger. It was as if the whole world was over, seeing Chloe like this. It killed me; it hurt me; it wounded me.

It scared me.

Scared me how I could care so much, for a girl that payed so little attention to me. I was an extra, a side character in her life. In mine, she was the main character in mine.

"How.Could.You?" She said, tears forming in her eyes.

Tears of anger, hurt, knowing?

Maybe she knew all along...

"Chloe I was going to tell you-"

"WHEN!" She yelled. "When?" She chocked. "When were you going to tell the truth?" She sobbed.

"Soon, I just"

"My best friend Susan, both of them." She whispered referring to Kevin.

"I know and i'm-"

"Sorry?" Chloe laughed. "Your not sorry!" She spat. "Your just covering for them aren't you." She sneered. "Kyle was right...Can never trust an L.M.P. They have no mercy, feel no pain." She then looked at me for the last part. "Love no one." She whispered.

I felt a pang out hurt in my heart when she said that; when she looked at me with so much pain. I wanted to kiss her, hold her; protect her. Tell her that I could make it better.

But I knew I couldn't.

She had a boyfriend, and I would only be making it worse.

Chloe was a Proton's girlfriend; I was an L.M.P. I wasn't supposed to love, especially not her.