14- The news

Omg I updated! The next day, how awesome is that! Can I get a woot woot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want my number?" I asked in shock.

"Yes I want to be informed when Kevin gets better, don't worry I won't ruin your reputation." She said rudely.

"Oh" I said, I could barely speak.
"So what is it?" She asked after a moment of silence.
"Erm." I said as she put her phone in my hand.

My mind went blank, I stared at the screen, I couldn't remember my number. This had never happened before, I can give girls my number in my sleep. Why couldn't I remember it, I couldn't even remember what it began with.

"Oh for goodness sake, pass your phone I will give you mine."

I handed her my phone, adding the number; she then used it to call me.

"Er...." Was all I could say.
"What ever." She scoffed.
"I-I." What was wrong me.
"Let me guess, you don't want people to see you calling me." She said in a 'typical' tone.
"What n-no it's not that!" I stuttered.
"T-then what it is?" She asked mimicking my stutter.
"I err...I just want to get to know you Chloe, you ignore me and I want to know why. I haven't done anything to you what did I ever do to you Chloe?" I asked with a sudden but weak confidence.

"You didn't do anything personally, it's just who you are that's the problem. Kevin....Kevin was the exception, so you know what? Don't call me until you have news." She said before walking off.

I watched as her figure disappeared out of the library. Drake came back straight away. I slumped on down on the chair and started to angrily scribble on my worksheet. Why did Chloe hate me, why did she like Kevin?

We were L.M.P's

Does that mean she's a Proton?

If she was, did I still have a chance?

A chance? I kept thinking that, what do I mean? A chance for what? Did I like her? Was it lust? Sure I was attracted to her, but did I like her? I didn't know her.....

------
Me and Drake left after that, the second we had returned to the dorm, Drake and the guys started to lecture me about Chloe.

"Luke and Chloe exchanged numbers!" Drake said pointing at me.

Snitch.

"What?" Austin shouted in horror. Chris just looked amused.
"She err asked for my number." I summarized.
"Why?" Chris said disgusted.
"Because she wants me to tell her when there's an update on Kevin." I huffed.
"Fair enough." Austin shrugged.
"Block her after though." Drake said in a warning tone.
"Why would I do that?" I said walking into the centre of the room.

They all glanced at my bed. They were hiding something and I intended to find out what it was, I didn't know if it involved Chloe, Kevin, the gang stuff, or of it was just personal. They all started to talk amongst them selves as if I wasn't even there, I didn't know what they were saying but I felt paranoid.

Chris stared blankly at my bed in a strong and powerful say dream. I think it had something to do with what they were talking about, but I didn't know what to say or how to ask them about it. I decided to hold back, yet again I put the thoughts in the back of my mind.

"We will be back." Drake said, as the three of them got up.

They all left the room, they left me, in a room full of silence. I spent half an hour checking my phone continuously and playing the guitar. I wasn't much of a singer, but I quietly sung the lyrics of a song.