11- The double 'date' of jealously

I know it's been over a month :(

Sorry for the slow update, i'm entering my other book in the Watty's so i'm focusing on that one for a while. Please check it out it's on 2K.
'Falling for the guy that hates me'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is awkward, I thought as me, Kevin, Chloe and Susan all stood in an awkard silence. No one was talking so I decided to look around the room, we weren't going to be let out any time soon, so I decided to see what Protons really get up to in their hang outs.
Kevin joined me as I looked around the room, we were both L.M.P's, trapped in a Proton teritory. Kevin was one of my closest friends back at home, I couldn't beleive that he knew Chloe, how did I not realize? How did I not know that he was coming to vist? Was I offened that he was coming to vist Chloe and not me? How did I not know that him and Chloe were really good friends?
I felt really stupid.....

Suddenly the door swung open. Revealing a bunch of angry looking Proton memmbers.
"Hay! L.M.P boys, be good dogs and get here." One of them shouted.
Me and Kevin stood still and eyed them. I looked at Kevin who had an evil look in his eye, at first I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Then I looked down, I looked in his hands. In his hands, was a knife. Then it hit me, this was the revenge.

<Three hours before>

"Have fun!" Chris laughed as I opened the door.
"But not to much fun!" Drake called at I left our door room.

I was going on a 'date' with Susan. I did NOT agree to this. I just wanted to know why Chloe was ignoring me after I didn't do anything. I really didn't want to go, but I didn't want to be that type of guy that stands girls up.
I wore jeans and a white T-shirt with a black straigh line on it. Plain but simple. I ran my hand through my hair a few times, to give me that 'just woke up from a nap look'. I must admit I looked good, but I really wasn't trying. I didn't want her to get the wrong impression.

Chloe ignored me all week. Aparently she's in my sociology class, I had stolen her seat on Monday. Susan has been trying to talk to me, I just kept trying to end the conversation quickly. I hoped that Susan would get the message.

She didn't.

And now I would be stuck with her, I just hoped that she was a fast eater. The faster we ate, the quicker this 'date' would be.
As I walked down the corridor, I aproched the double doors which led to the stairs. I paused; I had this odd feeling that I was being watched...

Turning around I saw Derrick, one of Kyle's pathetic friends whom follow him around like a dog. He smirked and shook his head at me as he aproched me.

"Luke, Luke, Luke."

"Muv-er-fucker" I said back.

"Awww don't be like that, I was just wishing you luke on your double date. How is Kevin anyway? I haven't seen him since I gave him that black eye, you remember that day don't you lukeyboy?" Derrick said innocently.

I was taken aback.
"The fight that got me here? Of course I remember it, and what does Kevin have to do with it?" I asked him.
Kevin was the guy who helped me and Jacob fight Kyle and his friends. What on earth did he have to do with this 'date'. It wasn't even a date.
"Awww does Luke not know who he's gonna see later?" Derrick said with a fake pout.
"Of course I know!" I said
"Okay then, well if you know, I guess I might as well get going." He said slowly turning around.

I didn't want him to get the satisfaction, but curiosity got the better of me. It was just me and Susan right? Who else could it be? I didn't know why but I secretly hoped that it would be Chloe; if it was Chloe, would she have a 'date' to?