7- Her name was Chloe

Sorry for the slow update, I will try update again next week.

Seriously though, I will be allot more motivated to write if people vote and comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With her hood still up she walked passed me, not saying a word she dragged her suitcase towards the lifts. She was the first one to enter the lift, with her headphones in she leaned against the back corner. My bag was still on the floor, my head had followed her movement.

"You coming?" Austin laughed.

I blinked to see that they were all inside the lift waiting for me. Picking up my bag, while still in a daze-mood; I walked into the lift. The door shut and the lift began to rise. I couldn't feel my heart, I couldn't feel anything. I could have sworn that I left my breath in the car park.

Not to sound, Cliche or anything, but I literally couldn't breath. It wasn't as if I was suffocating, nor was it as if my heart was skipping beats. I felt sick, I felt ill. I was scared and I didn't like it. I felt paranoid, like everyone was watching me.

Everyone was watching me, once again I had completely lost focus. This time everyone was outside the lift waiting for me; yet again I was, baffled. Slowly and cautiously walking out of the lift as if it would break; I left the lift......

We walked the girls back to their dorms. They were on the same floor, but had different rooms. Nobody bothered to walk Chloe back to her dorm though. They really didn't seem to like her.... Lessons started tomorrow, I wondered if I would be in any with her.......

I wasn't sure if I wanted her to be in them or not, what I did want right now was some food. Thats where we were going now; we were walking to morleys. Me, Austin, Drake and Chris. (A/NFor those of you that don't know, Morleys is a popular chicken an chip shop in England.) There were two .Morely shops near our school, apparently thats where allot of people go after school.

I hadn't been to Morleys here yet. The designed looked different to the ones I normally go to. I've been to allot of Morleys, but this one stood out. The worker stood behind the counter, with a thick white hair net on his head. He wiped the counter as we came in; smiling as we approached.

The floor was white, and so were the walls. The take away shop was full of red and white patterns; from the counter to the chairs. Students stood around talking and eating chicken. I loved chicken, I I preferred Nandos to here though.

When we eventually got our food, we walked back to the school premises to eat our food. I got the £1 deal, two chicken wings and a portion of chips. It was alright, I preferred my local one. Even though Morleys pretty much tasted the same everywhere.

We were to get our timetables at 6:00 today. I was comparing my timetable with the boys. I was I'm the same form as them; and unfortunately Kyle. We were on our way to form now. I was genially shocked, but secretly pleased. There at the back sat a very strange girl, and her name was Chloe.

"Yeh she's in our form..." Austin said to me as we walked in.

I couldn't think of anything to say. So I just said "Ah". We sat at the other side of the back. There was an ile and two chairs where Chloe and a girl who is apparently her best friend. We were having a form time session today for about half and hour, we were finding out about the new lesson rules. Well all the rules were new to me here.

"Hello everybody, I hope you all had a good holiday....." Our form tutor said.

"This is going to be boring..." Austin said leaning back in his chair.