8- My new lesson friend......

Walking happily into science I sat down next to her. Why was I happy? I have no idea; I just felt happy. I didn't realize at the time it was because I wanted to sit next to her. She jumped slightly and looked up confused from where she was on her phone.

"Hay babes missed me?" I joked.

"No...." She said blankly with a straight face.

"Aww why babes." I flirted.

"Because your bothering me." She said uncomfortably.

People started to give me weird looks. Some people were asking each other why I was sitting next to her. People were laughing, thinking that I was taking the piss out of her. Whats the deal with her anyway?

"Aww babes your braking my heart." I joked, putting my hand on my heart.

Just then the most dick of the heads, Kyle came in. I saw Chloe out of the corner of my eye tense ever so slightly.  As Kyle walked passed he gave me an extremely confused looked. The same look everyone else was giving me, only he looked even more baffled.

Chloe kept glancing up at him as he walked through the classroom. Suddenly stopping when he reached us, he didn't even spare me a glance.

"Hay Chloe" He said slightly shyly. 

Since when was he shy?

She looked genuinely shocked, tensing at his direct words to her, she slowly looked up. I watched her as she looked at him and smiled shyly; glancing down she quietly said.

"Hi" 

Her voice was so delicate, so simply, I don't know why, but I was immediately drawn to it. I didn't get why Kyle was talking to her, all the guys told me not too. Why could he? For some reason I wanted to be the one to talk to her and not him. It was a weird feeling that I didn't quite get. I didn't even know the girl.

"Whats up?" He asked her whilst swinging from he's heals to balls of his feet.

"Not much just in lesson."  She said looking at the desk.

"Same, just talking to some cute girl." He said with a wink. She has missed the wink.

"Oh..." She said sounding disappointed.

He then crouched down so that he was level with her face. It was as if I was invisible, none of them even looked at me.

"And do you know who this girl is?" He said lifting up her chin so that there eyes were level.

"No." She said smiling shyly.

"You!" He said.

"Me?" She asked shocked.

"Yes you." He smiled standing up and walking round to her.

"Why me?" She asked happily, getting more confident.

"Why you? Has no one ever told you how cute you are?" He asked like a charmer.

"NO." She said shaking her head.

"Well you are." He said smiling at her.

He wasn't wrong. I felt that it was time to say something, I didn't like being invisible....

"He's not wrong, you are cute." I said smiling at her.

Her reaction surprised me. She had spun around screwed me dirtily. I mean really dirtily, I was actually shocked on how good she was at giving mean looks. I mean if looks could kill, I would be dead.

"Yeh she doesn't care about your opinion." He said to me with a straight face.

I looked at her innocently.

"Do you care about his opinion?" Kyle asked.

"No I could give a fuck." She laughed glancing at me, then looking at him.

"Is that seat taken?" He asked her, gesturing to where I was sitting.

"Oh no it's free." She said pushing me slightly. Smiling at him in girly mode.

"Oh good." He said before moving behind me and clearing his throat.

I clearly wasn't wanted here, so to my own surprise I walked away. I went to sit with Chris and some other guys.

"Hay what was that about?" Chris asked me nodding towards Chloe and Kyle.

"I don't know to be honest." I said putting down my bag.

"Well you can talk to who ever you want, but if you want a social life, you won't talk to her." Chris sighed.

Before I could respond the teacher came back in an the lesson had begun.

"Okay has everyone brought there coursework?" Miss asked.

 Unfortunately I had to re do all of my science coursework as I had changed schools. That wasn't one my mind right now;  it should be but it wasn't. What was on my mind was Chloe.

I was sitting on a square table next to her single table at the back. Every now and then me and pretty much the rest of the class would glance at them. I didn't get it, people didn't give me rude or confused looks. What made him so special?

I decided to ask.

"How comes he can talk to her?" I asked the guys on the table

"Why would you want to?" One guy asked.

Chris shot him a look shutting him up.

"Things happened before you came, things no one fully understands. You will eventually find out, everyone has to find out them selves. When you do I suggest you  be careful. Some things are best not knowing." Chris said in a serious tone, before getting up to give the teacher is work.

"Wait what do you mean? What happened with Chloe and Kyle?" I asked

Everyone in the class started to hush down and look at us. The boys on our table dropped there heads in sink. "Shhh" Chris said in panic. "You don't say these things in front of people,especially not them." Chris had told me.

"Sorry." I said feeling stupid.

The double lesson went surprisingly quick. Soon after it was brake time. We weren't allowed back in our dorms, we had hung out in the quad instead. Chris didn't explain to me any thing else from the 'Chloe and Kyle' topic, and no one else wanted to. I didn't know if it was the fact that I wasn't a Proton or the fact that they didn't trust me.

If they weren't going to tell me, I would have to find out myself.

They say somethings are better unknown, but this I have to know...

Whats with Chloe?

Why does she hate me?

Why doesn't anyone like her?

And why can only Kyle talk to her?

I made a plan, the person I would ask was her best friend. I didn't think I would have to date her for some information though....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a filler!

(Not proofread sorry)

Sorry for the slow update, my account is messed up. I cannot update on my normal devise. I can only write on the computer. I am trying to get this problem resolved. Updates are also slow as I am in year 11.

(Same year  as most of the characters)

WHAT DID YOU THINK.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~