13- Kevin

Aiming for 500 reads by the end of the year, if my over books are in the 1000's maybe I can get to 500 by January
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbling a quick "got to go". I quickly walked down the corridor, where Chloe had previously gone. With my head spinning of multiple worrying thoughts, I quickly dialled Demi.

"What do you mean Kevin's in the hospital?" I asked running my hand through my hair.
"His mum just called my mum, they found Kevin, he was knocked out near some train station in London." She explained, I could hear the pain in her voice.
"Shit..." I said.
"I know....I really wish you were here." She cried.
"I wish I was with you to Demi." I sighed.
"I hope he's alright."
"Same, I just want to know who would do that to Kevin. He didn't deserve it." I said angrily.
"Me to." I heard her whisper.
"I bet it was those Protons." I growled.
"Luke-"
"No I bet it was them!" I almost shouted.
"What-what makes you think that?" She sobbed.
"They said something about Kevin and revenge, but I still don't know what they mean." I explained, closing my eyes at thought.

I sensed someone, but thought against it. I sensed another body near me, it was comforting, I kept my eyes closed. It was probably my imagination I thought.

"Find out." She said, I could hear her frown.
"Trust me I will." I said.
"Good....Anyway I have to go." She chocked.
"Alright bye, call me when there's an update." I said.
"I will do...Bye." She cried.
"Bye." I said blowing a raspberry after I ended the call.

My eyes were still closed, I was startled when I felt a hand take mine. It was a girls hand, they were holding mine. Opening my eyes, I saw Chloe. She looked so sad, like she was going to cry. She heard the while conversation.

"He's going to be okay?" She asked me for reassurance.
"Hopefully." I sighed still looking her in the eyes.

For the first time ever we hugged, not for ourselves; but for Kevin. I couldn't lose one of my best friends, I just couldn't. Neither could Chloe, she couldn't ether. None of us could lose Kevin, I didn't know what had happened the night before, but I knew wasn't the time to ask.

Instead we stood there, holding each other in our arms. I had to ruin it though, it seemed my friend got a little to comfortable with Chloe being so close. My friend came up to play, it tried to say 'Hay'. Chloe didn't approve of the addition to our hug, and walked off alone in disgust.

I put my jumper around my waist, and found the nearest bathroom, to tam the beast. My first hug with her, and I completely messed it up.

The memories I had with Kevin were full of blank spaces, some friend I am, I could barley remember anything. I didn't know if it were due to my shit memory, or the other person on my mind.

Chloe

------

I slowly walked bak towards my dorm, with my mimd blank, I felt strange. As soon as Chloe pulled away, I felt an empty feeling. I dragged my feet as I walked down the corridor towards my dorm. Getting the keycard out of my pocket, I saw someone watching me.

Kyle.

He smirked as he approached me.

"Luke." He said narrowing his eyes
"Kyle." I said blankly. As I unlocked the door.

He joined me inside, I heard the boys in detention saying that he was coming over. What's the point he literally lives across the corridor.

"Gasp Kyle and Luke walking into a room and being civil?" Drake joked in fake shock.

"Haha shut up kid, I am civil." Kyle laughed leaning against the wall.

I got to know Kyle a little bit, he wasn't as-dick-of-a-head as I thought he was, but he was still a dick head. Once he had left a couple hours later, my roommates hounded me again with questions on last nights events.