18- The reject and the date

Sorry I updated 3 days later instead of 2 😞

740 views thanks guy😂over 100 in a week 😬👏

Warning contains frequent swearing and mild violence!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUKES POV

"She rejected me" I frowned staring up at the ceiling.

Drake kneeling down next to me, he was holding my phone next to my face; Jacob was here on Skype. Kyle was sitting on my bed looking sympathetic. Chris how ever was laughing his head off.

"What do you expect, have you seen yourself?" Chris said in between laughs. "Ooh she rejected me, i'm so sad!" He said in a feminine voice walking around the room like puppet with a huge frown.

"That's enough Chris!" Drake said getting up and shoving him into the bathroom. Chris went in with him, probably to lecture him again.

"Jacob....She doesn't like me." I said almost in tears.

"Dude..." He chuckled. "What happened? You never use to care...." He said.

"He's just like Marcus...." Kyle said in thought.... "The same thing happened to him when Chloe joined." He sighed.

"Yeh but Marcus's death was tragic, Luke's wouldn't matter." Chris muttered as he left our dorm, slamming the door.

"Wow, what's up with him?" I heard Jacobs voice ask from my phone.

"He's on his period." Austin answered in a serious tone, causing me to laugh.

"Hmm hmm mmm you said period!" I laughed like a child.

"Yeh he did." Drake snickered.

"You see, there's that laugh we want." Austin said pulling me into a nugee.

I preferred it when Chris was out of the room, he was a dickhead.

It was the morning now, she had rejected me last night. I had to get up and go to breakfast, butI didn't want to do it. I didn't want to see the happy couple. Chris had already left, the boys dragged me up and out of bed.
--------
Getting me into and the dinner hall must have been a mission. I didn't want to walk, they had managed to get me in there eventually. I had dragged my feet through the dinning hall. Reluctantly got my food, and sat down with the guys.

I knew that I was over reacting, it was only a rejection. I shouldn't be acting like this. I should be brushing it off like a guy is supposed to do. Why did guys have to be so tuff anyway? Getting rejected hurt like fuck!

Oh great....Look what decided to sit next to me at the dinning table.

Kyle.

Chris was sitting opposite us looking as amused. He was up to something I knew it from the start. He found this entertaining didn't hell?I could tell by his smirk that he was waiting for the right time to drop the bomb shell, and start a fight.

"So Kyle...You and Chloe?" He smirked glancing at me evilly.

"Yeh it's finally happening." Kyle smiled running his hands through his head.

"Congratulations man, your dating Chloe, isn't that great Luke?" He said smirking at me.

"So how are you guys!" Austin said saving me from answering.

"I'm good, how are you Luke,you seemed kinda sad this morning, why is this?" Chris said.

I was saved from answering once again, but not by Austin; by Chloe. How ever, this time I would have preferred answering Chris's question.