24- A second date with my crushes best mate

The flashback is the day before when Luke and Susan go back to the restaurant.... Ooh lala

Sorry it's been almost 2 weeks. I fell Ill and had exams last week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to talk." I had told her bluntly.

"About what?" Demi asked innocently.

"How did you know she was an L.M.P?" I asked with a slight bit of annoyance.

"I did a little research on the internet that's all." She smiled.

"You know allot about gangs don't you." I said rudely.

"Luke, what are you implying here?" She said crossing her arms.

"I have been trying to call you, why haven't you been answering."

She hesitated, panic had struck across her face, before disappearing.

"It broke, water damage." She said.

"That's not what I heard."

"Well then..." She paused to think. "They are lying." She said rolling her tongue around her mouth.

"I heard you phone ring Demi." I said putting my mouth near her face. "In Chris's room." I whispered.

She shivered.

"I don't know what your talking about." She stuttered.

"Oh but I think you do." I said narrowing my eyes.

*Flashback*

I had arrived at the restaurant with Chloe right on time, it was six a clock. I had lead her in. in a romantic way. We were pretending to be a couple. With my hand on her lower back, I gave her a fake smile. A glimmer flashed in her round dark brown eyes, too quick for me to read.

Thankfully there wasn't a que, we had been seated at a table to two, a few rows down from the table for four that we had last sat on. We both started at it in memory, that was the last time that anyone ever saw Kevin, alive and happy. The next trail was in five months, it was December now.

As we looked through the menu, we also looked for the waiter/janitor. Sources had told us that we was particularly interested in Kevin's death and the hunt for his killer, when it had been on the news. Doing our research we also found that quite a few shifts had ended just before we had parted with Kevin. Kevin did leave us to go back in the direction towards the restaurant.

We actually already knew what we had wanted to order, we were just waiting for our target to ask us. A few other waiters and waitresses had already asked us if we were ready, but they were not who we wanted. The waiter had eventually walked passed us in a hurry, obviously recognizing us students. We had called him over, but he claimed to be busy.

I didn't get it, he was more than happy to serve us last time.

I had a plan.

"Quick pretend your giving birth!" I said to her, as the waiter walked towards the table behind me with a plate of hot soup.

"I'm not going to pretend that!" She scoffed hitting my arm.

"You right, gang girls are too good for that." I smirked, taking a sip of my water.

"Yes she is!" Susan said sticking her tongue out afterwards.

The man hesitantly slowed down as he approached us. Looking reluctant to serve us, he tried to avoid eye contact. We both stared at him with determination.

"Excuse me sir?" I said politely raising my hand to beckon him over. He looked at me in response, before sighing. "My accompany and would like to order, if you woul-"