9- Wait! I just wanna talk

When I can I am going to put all my chapters in Microsoft Word, so it can fix my grammar and spelling properly.... Sorry I am trying to update when I can, I always do it on my Ipad which doesn't have those features.

I have started fixing the chapters but can only do it at when I am free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hay how you doing? wSorry I can't get through-"

"SHUT UP!"

One girl was trying to sing a little mix song, she was standing on a bench/table outside. She had been told to shut up. It was lunch time now, I just had double sociologywith Austin and Drake. I had science earlier with Chloe, well not with her....But in the same class.....

I had double English next, I wondered if Chloe would be in my English class, I remember that her Monday column was the same as mine. I just didn't know if the lessons were the same. Hopefully they were, I still didn't know why, I just wanted to get to know her a bit. I didn't know why, I think it was mainly because I liked a bit of teenage drama/mystery and wanted to know what the deal was with her and why everybody hated her so much.

I saw Chloe and the girl she sat next to in form, they were walking down the path. They were coming towards us. As they got closer, I realised that something about her friend seemed familiar.

Once they had reached us, I stood up instantly. As I was blocking the girls, they stopped and looked at me. The guys had also stopped talking. Chloe looked at me with a bored, and slightly annoyed expression.

"What do you want now Jacob." She said to me.

Jacob?

She thinks i'm Jacob!

I'm Luke, she knows i'm Luke, doesn't she?

"You think i'm Jacob?" I asked more worried than confused.

"Jacob, I know your name isn't Luke." She said rudely.

"Jacob is my brother." I protested.

"Hmmm right sure." She nodded.

"He is! Were twins!" I tried to explain.

"Oh TWINS!" She sarcasticly explained.

"We are..." I said like a little kid.

"Yeh you have a twin, you also have magical bullshit powers. Bravo Jacob, Bravo."

"I'm not...How-How do you even know the name Jacob anyway?"

"I heard you and your sluts Identity boy." Was all she said.

"Oh Jacob, Yes Jacob, Like that Jacob. Oh YES!" Her friend exclaimed in a Sexaul mocking tone before they walked off laughing.

What were they talking about. My name was Luke, I had never had a girl say that to me, I had never even had that opportunity...

When did Jacob do all this? How would the girls have heard? Chloe clearly wasn't going to tell me, I would gave to either ask Jacob or ask Chloe's friend....

This girl was seriosuly a mystery. She wasn't in my sociology class, but her friend was...... With my awsome skills, I knew I could get something out of her discretly. I just didn't know what, or how usefull it would be. I especailly wished I knew the consequences....

Looks like I was going to be daiting someone who was at the party after all.......

Walking into the class room, I quickly looked for Susan, I had found out from Drake that she was in my class, he was kind of suspicious on why I was so curious about it. None of the guys were in this class to stop me.

"Hay, Susan right?" I said whislt sitting down next to the nerdy looking girl.

"Erm yh, Susan." She snortred whislt pushing her glasses back.

"So..." I said whilst taking off my bag and sitting it down next to her.

"S-Sooo..." She said looking shocked that I was sitting next to her.

None of the boys were in my class, so they couldn't tell me off. A few people were giving me weird looks. I knew that this was effecting my popularity but I didn't want to stop. I put my bag down next to me. We were sitting alone on a table for four at the front. No one else had joined our table.

I really didn't like being the new kid. Even though we had a seating plan in my old school, it didn't matter where I sat. Everyone would still want to talk to me.

"So have you always went here." I asked as the teacher came in and unpacked.

I wouldn't have been able to find this class. Austin had showed me where it was. I was still completely lost, he had said that he would come back to 'pick me up'. He was treating me like a kid on their first day for secondary school.

"Yeh." She said as she got out her pencil case.

"Cool....So have you....No wait-Who do you hang out with?" I had managed to say.

"Mainly just Chloe."

Bingo. Topic reached.

"Yh, whats the deal with her."

"What do you mean?" She asked shyly.

"I don't know she seems a little anti-social. She's not like her sisters."

"Yh she isn't." She said in almost a whisper.

She seemed really shy, I was going to have to push her if I wanted some information. I was alright with shy girls, but I was better with confident girls.

"So how comes she doesn't you know...Talk much." I asked.

"Oh she does, just not to you."

"Oh." I said

"Yeh." She said whilst testing a blue pen.

"But people say that she doesn't speak." I said confused.

"And who told you this?" She said sounding bored.

"Alicia, Drake, Austin, Kelly-"

"Yeh, the popular kids.."

I was silent, I didn't know what to say. This was a big school, I didn't think to ask any other kids. The lesson had started so I didn't get to say anything else, people were all giving me rude and weird looks, as I was sitting next to lonergirlSusan. Once the lesson had finished I didn't even get a chance to speak, before she was packed and heading out.

Quickly following her outside the classroom I called out.

"Wait! I just wanna speak."

Slowly she stopped and turned around with an unattractive evil smile on her face. She slowly walked up to me, I could tell that the was trying to be sexy. She tried to sway her hips as she walked down the corridor.

It was terrible.

People were glancing and snickering at the unattractive walk.

"You wanna talk?" She tried to ask sexily.

"Yes." I said in a 'Duh' tone.

"Fine Friday night, in the club down the road." Said, before starting to walk off.

"Huh?" I said.

"Is that a deal?" She asked glancing back.

"Erm...Okay?" I said confused.

"Good." She said before noticing someone in the corridor.

It was Chloe, and she looked annoyed with what I had just 'Agreed' to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not been corrected, but I hope you like. 😬

What did you guys think?

Vote

Comment

Read

Please❤️