2- New school new life

Trying to sort out all the papers, I managed to stuff them in my bag. The problem now was how I was going to get my suitcase, guitar and bags up the stairs. I also had to make sense of this map. I had wished that I could just use a sat-nav to get to my dormitory.

After a tiring 20minutes I was finally in the right section. The block I was in was block E room 185. As I dragged my suitcase down the long corridor, I stopped.

I was outside the door, I wasn't sure if I should knock or not. I put down my bag and knocked on the door, I then waited two seconds before opening the door, luckily it was unlocked. I double checked I had the right door number. Picking my bag back up I walked in.

A guy was walking across the room, he had blonde hair. Another guy was sitting on a bed, he had black afro type hair. A guy was unpacking next to a wardrobe he was also black. None of them had noticed me.

"Ermm..Hello, i've been told to go to this room." I said to the guys. They all looked about my age. They all looked at me the moment I started to speak. "Hay man your beds over there." The blonde guy said pointing to an empty bed.

There were beds sheets folded on the bed. Lugging my stuff over the room, I sat down on the bed an looked around the room. The room was light green, the carpet floor was brown. There was a window near my bed, it covered most of the wall. The room was a hexagon shape. All four beds being around each wall. The door at the front. Near the front there was another door.

"Thats the bathroom." Blonde guy said. I nodded in response. "I'm Austin." He then said.

"I'm Drake." Afro guy said.

"Chris." The other guy said blankly.

They seem nice....

I nodded at each guy, "I'm Luke" I said, hoping that they will never know my full name.

"Yeh we know." One of the other guys said in a slightly rude tone.

"Careful he's one of them." Drake with the afro said.

"Shhh." Austin laughed, motioning to me.

I take that back!

I was confused, but didn't want to show it. I just presented that I didn't notice and opened my bag, getting my phone out Austin spoke up. "So what school did you come from?" I looked up at the guys who were now all standing in front of me.

"Frisbee manner." I said. "Have you guys always gone here?" I asked them.

They all nodded their heads. "Yeh since year 7, been roommates for years." Afro answered.

Chris just glared at me, I sensed that he didn't really like me. I tried not to show how uncomfortable I felt. Shifting in my seat, I laid my guitar out on the bed. "You play guitar?" Drake asked sounding shocked.

"No he plays the banjo, can't you tell?" Austin said sarcastically. "So newbie how come you joined so late." Austin asked me, he seems to be the most talkative.

"My parents kinda sent me here." I said knowing that I would have to admit it one day.

"Ah what did you do?" Austin asked sitting on what I assume was his bed.

"You know, just...Fights-Bunking-The usual!" I rushed out.

"Ooo looks like we have a bad boy on our hands." Drake chuckled.

"Look just don't get us a dorm detention." Chris said to me spitefully.

"I would appreciate it if you were a little nicer." I said storming up to Chris.