28- All because of a lie

Thanks for reading guys. I know updates are getting slower, the exams that effect my whole life are in 8 WEEKS!!!! Wish me luck xxoo.

Short filer, big clithanger.

WARNING- LOADS OF POV CHANGES!!! (And sexuality)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up!"

"Luke!"

"Fucking wake up!" Was the last thing I heard before, I hand collided with my face.

"I'm up." I sighed sitting up groggily.

I was back at school, been here for a week. Pulling a tissue from my face, I sighed. I could feel my clothes sticking to my skin. My hair felt heavy, and my eye's could barely open. Yet I didn't even care.

Chloe still hated me.

Glancing at the writing on the wall behind my bed, I could still see the writing behind the paint. Her name was still there; his name was still there. Their love was still there. It pained me every time; this place could never be home.

She thought that I was a murderer

I winched at the thought, as I struggled to sit up. The door opened, and no other than Kyle walked in.

"Well...I tried talking to her."

Kyle had been trying to convince Chloe to forgive me. I knew he was only helping me because everyone was making him. Even Chris had thought that it would be a good idea.

I was still skeptical around Chris, and didn't fully trust Kyle. But what choice did I have. Chloe had moved dorms, Susan was alone and depressed without her best friend. I kind of felt sorry for her.

What did Demi say? I was still yet to know.

I had gotten a letter home from the court, just before the holidays had ended. They had found out allot more new information about the case. It had been brought forward; we would have to go there next week. Not for the final case, that could take months; but in order to give any new information we had; and find out what was happening.

It was a crown court, so members of the public could come and watch. I didn't like the fact that nothing I say in court would be completely confidential; but what could I do? This really was all for Kevin. Chloe hated me, so I wasn't exactly being there to comfort her.

I couldn't believe that Rebbecar was a supposed L.M.P.

She of all people, her. It didn't make sense; she was betraying the Protons. Demi was betraying us. Or was it the otherway around? I didn't understand, I didn't know. It would make sense how she knew so much inside information, but then again it could have been Demi feeding her all the information.

God I was so confused.

Lying back down, I stared at the ceiling.

"Luke!" Austins voice said in panic.

"Hm?" I said groggily blinking a few times.

"You spaced out again." Austin said.

"Were really worried about you." Drake added in, frowning at my sympathetically.

"What did she say?" I asked Kyle, with a small bit of hope.

"Sorry, I've been told not to use those sort of colourful words." Her sighed.

"Oh no." I said covering my face.

She hates me, she really does hate me.

Oh Chloe, what is going on in that amazing mind of yours?