19- Forgive not forget

This is a filler :( School works pilling up?

What do you think will happen?

POV CHANGES!!! Look out 👀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUKES POV

She kissed me.....

Her lips were on my face !

They were soft.....Warm.....Chloe's.

My cheek has been kissed......

"What the fuck!" Kyle's sudden voice boomed.

Chloe looked in shock.

"Kyle." She gasped.

I saw Chris come out of the bushes from behind him. My two worse people, and my crush, all together in one tension filled space. All three of us have liked her, two of us still do. Well it best two! (Preferably one).

"Chloe you can do better!" Chris said popping his bubble gum.

"Thats what the doctor said to your mum when she gave birth to you!" I snapped.

"Kyle I-" He silently pulled her into a hug.

"Did he force you?" He said looking down at her eyes.

"What no!" Chloe exclaimed in horror.

"Then why did you kiss him." Kyle said with pure hurt and shock. Not a sediment of anger was shown.

"Could ask you the same thing; but her not him?" She said crossing her arms.

"I kissed her to protect you, why did you kiss him?" Kyle said with slight anger.

"So say thank you." Chloe said as a lame excuse.

"Who did you kiss?" I couldn't help but ask Kyle.

"Rebecca." Kyle answered glancing up at me, then back down to Chloe's eyes.

Rebecca was Demi's Proton equivalent. She was the girl Jacob tried to make a deal with to protect me at the party.

That reminded me, I had to call Demi back. After Kyle left with Chloe and Chris, which was straight away I picked up my phone.

It was curfew time, but it was so peaceful out here. I was about to call her when a thought crossed my mind.

If Kyle was calm now, I was in for some serious revenge wasn't I?

"Hay! it's bed time not busking time, this is a school court yard, not a high street. Get to your dorm!" The security guard shouted at me.

"Yes sir!" I said picking up my stuff and pocketing my phone.

Yes sir? Who was I becoming? What was Chloe doing to me?

----------
"He was pissed, beyond pissed but he didn't want to scare Chloe." I heard Chris say as I entered the room.

An atmosphere of hostility instantly surrounded us, as I stepped inside. The room was silent and all six eyes watched me in incredible detail.

"We need to talk."

The words that make you remember every bad thing you have done.

KYLES POV

"I'm so pissed of, if Chloe wasn't there I swear I would...."

"Actually if Chloe wasn't there you wouldn't have this problem." Victor corrected.

I shot him a look. "Why the hell is he trying to steal my girl?" I growled ignoring him.