10- Misunderstanding

A date.

A date!

I actually have a date. Wow.... Out of of all the other girls.....her...Why her....This would not be great for my reputation, the news has already spread around the block. It was still Monday, it was lunch now, We had english next. I was going to be in Chloe's class.

"This Friday Luke is going on a date with Susan"

The Facebook and twitter tweets hunted me. Oh why did I agree to this?

There were rumours circling the school that I was going out with Susan this Friday night. Why Friday? Why do people date on Friday nights? Can't it be Saturday afternoon?

Chloe.

Why did she seem so annoyed with what Susan had planned, had she fallen for my charm already? I smiled at the thought. I didn't realise I was smiling until Kyle rudely pointed it out.

"You know your look ugly when you smile." He snorted.

"You know your annoying when you breath." I snapped back.

We were all sitting in the dinner hall. Why was it called a dinner hall? Normal school eat lunch in here. We eat everything; breakfast,lunch and dinner! So why was it called a dinner hall. Why didn't we call it a cafeteria like the Americans did?

"Boys boys stop." Austin said as me and Kyle both stood up.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he did the same back. Dickhead! I thought. As A peculiar looking girl called Chloe walked up to our table. She had her tray in here hand.

"Are you going on a date with Susan?" She asked quietly

"Aparently so why?" I asked

"Just seeing if it were true?" She said awkwardly.

"So you listen to the rumours now?" Kyle chuckled, causing us all to snicker.

"W-Wwhat n-No I don't!" She stuttered quickly."

"You can to now." Kyle said rudely. After about two seconds of her standing there.

"Oh yh erm....Sorry." She began to walk off.

I don't know why but stupidity I tried to go after her again. Only this time is had failed. Kyle had some how managed to trip me up, causing me to stumble and push Chloe. Who fell face first onto the floor, and into her tray. She screamed as she sat up.

The whole dinner hall had erupted into laughter.

"Chloe-Shit-I'm-Shit-S.sorry." I rushed out.

I could see Susan enter the room with a group of girls who were more higher up the social ladder was than Chloe. The girls laughed as Chloe as she stood up. Susan didn't. She ran up to Chloe.

"Chloe! Are you alri-"

"I'm fine just go back to your new and more popular friends." Chloe said cutting her off.

"Chloe what are you talking about, if you think I am replacing you-"

"Or just go to your new boyfriend!" She said her voice cracking.

"Chloe i'm sorry I was tripped up by-"

"Oh just go fuck her you dickhead!" She said throwing her tray at me.

Yes, throwing. I guess I had deserved that. I shouldn't have gotten up in the first place. The whole dinner hall went silent and watched. Most gasped at Chloe's actions. Allot of them snapchated the incident.

"Were still on right? Susan asked me, as her new 'popular' friends surrounded her.

"Erm...." I said confused. "On for what?" I asked.