29- Interrogation

I snuck this!

Your welcome....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~

Lukes Pov

Walking back to my cell, two officers accompanied me. I had been pleading guilty, begging, hoping that this was a prank. That this was a mistake, that they had gotten the wrong guy.

The didn't believe me; they said that they had evidence, someone had told them that I had killed Kevin; given them false information, lies. They wouldn't tell me who, could it be Demi? Would she stoop that low? It wasn't Chloe, she would never.

I just don't know.

Who would do this?

My education, my life.

Everything will be gone, if they believe that I did it. What evidence did they have? Would Chloe really? Would she? But I was with her...

I'm so confused-

"Luke!"

Oh what now!

"You are going to be spoken to, you will be asked to provide a statement. What you say will be used against you in court, if we believe that the information you provide that brings further inquiries." A man said to me.

He was allot taller than me, his brown hair that covered most of his face, made it hard for me to see what he actually looked like. There was something familiar about his voice, about his appearance. His beard almost looked fake.

The janitor!

My eyes widened in shock, winking at me. He slowly walked off.

What was he doing here? How many jobs did he have? Why was he always where I am? Did he follow me? If so who is making him?

------

"Lukearia Damison?"

"Yes?"

"What is your date of birth?"

I gave it too them.

"Do you know why you are here?" One man asked, he had a Scottish accent.

"No sir." I said.

"Oh I think you do know." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

I looked down at the table, and slumped down further in my seat. The room was white, there was a door opposite me, which could be seen in and out off. There was a table separating me from the two officers in front of me. One man, and one women. One the table was a recorder, which they had spoken into at the beginning of my interrogation.

When it was over, I wanted to cry. They thought I killed him. They wouldn't confirm that it was Chloe, but I knew all to well. My whole body aced in fear, hunger and betrayal.

Chloe did this; she got me arrested.

I had been told to wait in a cell, where I cried. Not only just for fear, not only because of the impact this will have on my life. But for the confusion and betrayal. It takes allot to make a guy like me cry, and this was it. This was the last straw.

The four walls prisoned me like a cave, a cell, a trap. The blue door with the slot in the center that could only be opened from the outside.

I was waiting for the call.

Something, anything, anyone. As I leaned back against the wall; I closed my eyes. I tried to ignore the panic. The feeling that things were about to get worse. There was a clank, and the door opened.