20- Chemistry

BEFORE YOU READ!!!.........Vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUKES POV

"Chemistry based evaluations how fun!" Chloe cheered enthusiastically.

"It's only the best." I fake cried.

"You weirdo." She chuckled shaking her head.

"Aren't I?" I smirked

I had to dial it down, the guys had been continuously lecturing me about Chloe. They spent most of the night setting me rules, after I had sung her a song. She was a taken girl, and even though I didn't respect Kyle, I had to respect that. I had a strict limit on how far I could go, I didn't want to push her too far.

Was singing a song to romantic?

"Hay baby what you doing?" Kyle said coming up behind Chloe and picking up her completed work sheet.

"Kyle!" She laughed trying to get her sheet back.

"Yes babe?" He said scanning through her answers as quick as possible.

"Kyle Cadbury,don't cheat!" She said prying it out of her hands.

"Cadbury? Like the chocolate?" I laughed.

They both stopped laughing and broke eye contact. Staring at me in sync Kyle gave me a straight face; realizing this he then changed it into a laugh. Chloe chuckled and looked up at him, he looked down at her. They were both smiling like an annoyingly happy couple.

Jealousy wasn't even remotely accurate.

I wanted to be that guy, I wanted to be the one she smiles at. Sure she had laughed at my jokes, yes she smiled when I sung her a song. But other from those times, she had never looked at me with pure happiness.

What was wrong with me?

We went back to work, after Kyle had left to go back to his table. He didn't hesitate to kiss her, I can assure you that.... Every now and then they would smile and stare at each other during the lesson, sometimes I felt like they were doing it on purpose just to annoy me.

Flirting and, smiling and, giggling. It made me sick; Kyle mad me sick.

------

Me and Chloe had spent allot of time working, we wanted to get it out of the way as soon as possible. I think Chloe was spending more time with me than Susan. She wouldn't hesitate for long to hang out with Kyle apposed to me though.

You could say that I really like Chloe, I do. But I was in great danger of becoming awkwardly friend zoned. The worse part was, I didn't even think she was actually aware of my feelings for her. I have tried showing her, at least 21 times. Unfortunately, her minds to occupied with Kyle, for her to notice.

"Rate of reaction is increased by temperature, pressure and concentration right?" She said holding a worksheet out in front of us.

We were lying down on the grass talking.

"I told you, no more work, just chill." I said prying the sheet from her hands.

I put the worksheet to my right so that she couldn't get it. Chloe was on my left, although she was my misses right. She would always surprise me Chloe, instead of trying to relax, she climbed over me. Yes climbed; she leaned over me to get her worksheet. As she managed to grab it, I had managed to tickle her enough into letting go.

"Let it go. LET IT GO!" She screamed.

"We can't do homework no more." I agrued.

"Why doesn't failing bother you anyway?" She asked giving up.