6-The frist time I saw you

I made a book trailer, just enter 'bad boy says it all' on youtube. IT'S REALLY BAD. (I just want views)

Thanks for continuing to read, I love seeing when someone puts my books in their reading list, please vote and comment. 😬😬😬😬!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Jacob had left the party pretty much abruptly afterwards. I had pushed passed everyone and dragged him into the garden. I couldn't believe him, out of all the girls he could have moved to, he picked her. She was such a high level proton. I myself couldn't tell who was more powerful out of her and Demi. Trust me Demi was pretty powerful in the gang life. Demi was untouchable

and not because she was a girl.

Rebecca.

"What the fuck Jacob." I hissed at him once we were at the back of the garden.

"Well speaking of fucking." He chuckled.

"Dude, your such a hypocrite." I scowled at him.

"Wait what do you mean." He said looking confused.

"I mean infiltrating with enemy!" I almost hit him.

"I wasn't." He denied.

"Bullshit, then what was that." I asked saracticly.

"Negotiation." He said sounding irritated.

"Negotiating what?" I said angrily.

This was really damaging my social life.......

"That they allow you and don't kill you in your fucking sleep!" He said angrily.

"What?" I said confused.

"Argggg" He said.

"Well?" I said impatiently.

"I was making an agreement, that as long as you didn't do anything to them, they couldn't hurt you." He said.

"Oh..." Was all I can say sounding like a dick.

"Yeh." He said putting his hands in his jean pockets.

"Thanks?" I said.

"Yeh whatever." He shrugged.

"So do you wanna stay?" I asked.

"Not really." He said.

"Me either, i've kinda lost the party mojo." I said.

"Same...I just hope they haven't taken back on the agreement." He said.

"Same....Hay what were you doing for them to you know...Agree?"

"They said 'Demi knows' I don't know what they know but Demi called me early saying to agree." He said.

"I wonder what it is?" I thought out loud.

"Same...." He said.

As we walked back into the house, we heard people talk about us. People were asking each other if we were twins. I told the guys I was gonna go, Austin and Drake waked us to the train station down the road and made sure we knew where we were going.

It was about 10 o.clock when I got back to the dorm. We had one more assembly tomorrow nite and then it was school on Monday. People had to be back by 10:30 so it wouldn't be long until they returned. The curfew will be lowered once school starts.

Taking a shower, I thought about my time here so far, it was only my first full day. Today was alright, I still didn't like it here though. I mean the guys were alright, but I really didn't want to be here. As I walked through the dorm in my boxers with a towel in my hand I heard the door open.

I wasn't shy of my body, I loved my body. I just felt a little self-conscious. Sitting on the bed, I put my towel on my dressing table. Looking up I saw my three roommates enter the room. Giving the, the heads up, I picked up the t-shirt from my bed and put it on.

"Hay man." Drake said.

"Hah guys." I said putting on one of my tracksuit bottoms.

"How come you left early?" Austin asked.

"Wasn't really in the party mood." I shrugged.

"The girls are coming tomorrow." Chris said looking at his phone as he came out of the bathroom.

"Cool." Drake said.

"We meeting them?" Austin asked.

"Yup" Chris said lying down on his bed.

We were all on our beds just chilling. I began to get tired. We were all talking, apparently I was already becoming quite popular, just as part of the plan. It was about 11, when someone knocked on the door. As Chris was the closest to the door, he got up and opened it.

"Hay, what time are the girls coming?" I heard that motherfucked Kyle ask.

"Two, why?" Chris asked.

"I left my phone there, thats why I didn't just text." Kyle said.

Lazy boy, I thought. Why charge yourself to text, if your right across the hall. Not that I could talk. I would text someone in the same room as me, if the other option was to get up. After Kyle left the room I started to drift off.

Soon after, I fell asleep.

It was 3:00The girls were finally here.

Hurrying down the stairs we went to meet the girls, we went through a set of double doors before we entered a car park. There were quite a few cars parked around the car pack, there was a completed separate section for teachers, which we didn't have access to. It was a small car park for the 'learning how to drive' six formers. I would be a six former next year.

A white station wagon pulled up into the car park. As we approached the parking car, the girls got out. First Alicia, who was learning to drive, then Kelly. "We survived woooo!"Kelly cheered as she waved at us happily.

Walking up to the car, I saw the back of the head of who I believed was Chloe, she wore a black hoodie. With the hood up, it covered her hair and face. She was looking down at her iPod.

"Chloe you little emo-freak get out of the car already" Alicia said as she stood up another suitcase.

I moved out the way, so that the girl could open the door. Talking to the girls, we took the girls suitcases, while they took there bags. There were four boys and four girls. The boys took, Alicia, Kelly and Carly's. I wasn't sure if I should help Chloe or not.

"Just leave it." Kelly said as I reached for Chloe's suitcase.

Chloe got out of the car, I still hadn't seen her face. I could here Chloe's footsteps right behind us. I heard a stumble and her falling over. Everyone started laughing. The first thing I saw was her on the ground, he hood covering her face.

Her bag had rolled away, picking it up for her, I put it next to her. She was still on the floor. I stood her suitcase up as she stood up.

"Don't help her!" All three girls ordered rudely.

"Sorry?" I said confused.

"Just don't do it again." Carly ordered.

We all begun to walk back, we approached the lifts and stairs Alicia spoke up. I had automatically made up my mind, then I had turned around.

"Word of advise, If you want a social life, you won't know her." She said pointing at her sister.

Everyone looked at her and laughed. The girls look embarrassed to be related to her. The boys snickered and looked annoyed at her. Everyone seemed so hostile towards her. Was her appearance that bad? I was intrigued to know, it was my go to look at her, I was aiming for just a glance; so I knew what to avoid.

When I saw Chloe; my bag dropped and my heart stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE!!!

This was just a filler. Thats why it was so short.

He has now seen her. What will he do?

(Hasn't been proofread)